Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Watching Ozark and I get so infuriated with Wendy Byrde - what a duplicitous bitch! 

Half the shit they’re in is down to her ego and attitude! 

(Laura Linney plays the part excellently!)

Byrde swoopin in

Me and the missus still use that expression that she said probably in series 2 or might be one even. For some reason it stuck

Watching the first episode of Euphoria and jesus chirst this is making me feel uncomfortable. Don't think I've ever watched a TV series that makes me feel this uncomfortable before. And i'm only on episode 1. If this is what it's like for kids these days then holy shit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Watching the first episode of Euphoria and jesus chirst this is making me feel uncomfortable. Don't think I've ever watched a TV series that makes me feel this uncomfortable before. And i'm only on episode 1. If this is what it's like for kids these days then holy shit. 

Series 1 or 2?

If the former, you’re in for a wild ride. Apparently 2 is a whole lot darker than 1 and 1 was some effed up sh1t. 

Just now, PieFacE said:

Season 1

Oh boy. You’re in for a treat. I’m two episodes into series 2 and they turned up the dark all the way. So much so, I’m genuinely concerned I won’t stick with it. The sense of foreboding is terrifying. 

• Shocked 1

Was that a bit of a loose end this evening so watched inside number nine the  12 days of Christine again, still as moving as ever. If anyone has never seen it it is an absolute must, one of the greatest pieces of television in many a year

Edited by Follyfoot

On 17/01/2022 at 13:57, Bizzzle said:

Not watched season 3 of After Life yet but I will get to it at some point. I do like After Life but what kinda makes me not like it a little bit is the way Ricky Gervais' fanboys go on about it on Twitter like it is the best comedy/show ever created! It is average at best. I have said before on here that it is no where near as good as The Office or Extras

I've watched the 3 seasons now, 20% of it feels authentic and meaningful.

And the rest is like Mrs Brown's Boys.

• Like 2

First couple of episodes of Archive 81 are very promising. Good stuff so far.

Also, took me a while but I finally recognised Edge (playing Kjetill) in Vikings s5.

I'm now waiting patiently for him to spear someone through a...Table, Ladder or Chair.

Oh my.

Edited by Designer1
Speelong
  • Like 2

On 24/01/2022 at 19:14, PieFacE said:

I'm on S1 E4. It's **** up, but it has me hooked.

On 24/01/2022 at 22:29, mikeyp102 said:

I decided to go back to Cobra Kai, just half way through second season, it’s good, but the acting of Danny LaRusso and Robbie is bloody awful

Karate Kid is one of, if not my favourite film, so when Cobra Kai came out it was heaven for me. Absolutely love it.

I agree though, Macchio's acting is proper ropey, and his character is so whiney, but I can't hate him due to my attachment to the films :D

Johnny in the series' though is one of the funniest characters going, cracks me up.

• Like 2

Â