Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

54 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I stopped watching it after season 2. It just became too far fetched for my liking. 

Agreed it was like a shitter breaking bad.

I do like Bateman though.

Trailer for new GoT - House of the Dragon was excellent imo. Matt Smith and Paddy Considine are both in it. Looking forward to this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Trailer for new GoT - House of the Dragon was excellent imo. Matt Smith and Paddy Considine are both in it. Looking forward to this. 

Bizarrely I have little to no desire watching this.

Probably due to the train wreck of a final season for GoT… all the good work in the first few series became obsolete and I don’t think of it as a great program! 

• Like 1

I've been watching 'The Thief, His Wife And A Canoe'. I remember it being in the news that some guy had faked his own death in a canoeing accident in order to claim on his life insurance. I'd assumed that he was some kind of clever fraudster that had made a fortune out of it, turns out he was just a terribly thick idiot. 

Also, Karl Pilkington makes an appearance as a detective, which is quite surreal. 

5 hours ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Bosch Legacy dropped today. One episode a week though :(

It's on Amazon Prime, free on one of their channels with adverts.

Hang on, "free", with adverts, on a platform I'm already paying for, when the original show was just included with the subscription?

Guess I'm sailing the high seas for that.

Remember when streaming wasn't shit?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Hang on, "free", with adverts, on a platform I'm already paying for, when the original show was just included with the subscription?

I agree in principle, streaming is generally getting much worse in terms of quality and cost. Netflix are going to start offering cheaper subs if you agree to stream with adverts. I don't mind so much with Prime as I heavily use the music and delivery services on top of Prime video. I get a lot of value for my £7.99.

20 hours ago, Davkaus said:

First 4 episodes already on the high seas, no ads

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Paul Merson..A walk through my life is worth a watch

Yeah saw that on telly a few nights ago. One of those blokes you just wish nothing but the best for. 

22 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I tried to watch a movie on IMDB TV (now called Freevee). Couldn't hack it. Like you say, I don't want adverts on a platform I already pay a subscription for. 

29 minutes ago, Xela said:

I tried to watch a movie on IMDB TV (now called Freevee). Couldn't hack it. Like you say, I don't want adverts on a platform I already pay a subscription for. 

Mid movie? That's a huge no 

Wouldn't have a problem if the stream included 2 or 3 ads pre movie, mid film or mid show badly edited in is proper shit

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Mid movie? That's a huge no 

Wouldn't have a problem if the stream included 2 or 3 ads pre movie, mid film or mid show badly edited in is proper shit

I'd say five or six 25 second breaks throughout the movie. 

Nah. Can GTFO. 

• Confused 1

Â