Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Watched Resistence these past few days 

some artistic license (annoying Lili the main character was made up ) but enough of it was based on real people and true events and it was compelling viewing

the executions by firing squad are some of the most hallowing TV viewing I've seen in years

well worth watching if you can find it on catchup ...

This is very good news...

BBC One today announces the commission of a new drama series based on Philip Pullman’s epic fantasy trilogy of novels, His Dark Materials.

Commissioned by Charlotte Moore, Controller BBC One and Polly Hill, Controller BBC Drama Commissioning, His Dark Materials is produced by Bad Wolf and New Line Cinema which will be made in Wales for BBC One.

:thumb:

• Like 2

This is very good news...

BBC One today announces the commission of a new drama series based on Philip Pullman’s epic fantasy trilogy of novels, His Dark Materials.

Commissioned by Charlotte Moore, Controller BBC One and Polly Hill, Controller BBC Drama Commissioning, His Dark Materials is produced by Bad Wolf and New Line Cinema which will be made in Wales for BBC One.

:thumb:

Oh god yes!

I had such high hopes for the movie(s). Such a let down.

My favourite series of books ever, and funnily enough I bought a copy of the Northern Lights today :D

Would love to see a good adaptation. Although I'm not sure the BBC would have the balls to make the books, especially the second and third, as controversial as they need to be regarding religion.

• Like 1

Right, I've not seen the episode or heard anything about it, but going by your comments Wainy it would be very typical of TWD to do a back story on what Morgan (I think that's his name) has been up to before meeting up with the group again. Am I close?

• Like 1

Brilliant episode of the walking dead this week

Have not wtached this yet, tonight cant wait

Erm don't get too excited, but it's a good stand alone episode, just annoyingly (although deliberately) timed.

Erm don't get too excited, but it's a good stand alone episode, just annoyingly (although deliberately) timed.

I just want to see whats happened to Glenn

I just want to see whats happened to Glenn

Yep and that's why I told you not to get too excited :(

Edit:  Please not I haven't spoiled anything there but I kind of guessed what you were hoping to see.

Edited by Wainy316

Â