Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I don't know why I never bothered before, but I've just started watching Entourage. I'm half way through season 2, and it's pretty decent. 

I'm about the same way through it as you, and I like it as well. Good light hearted TV. Some cracking cameos in it as well  :)

I don't know why I never bothered before, but I've just started watching Entourage. I'm half way through season 2, and it's pretty decent. 

I'm about the same way through it as you, and I like it as well. Good light hearted TV. Some cracking cameos in it as well  :)

Just finishing it today myself some of the cameos are great

best for me was

Matt Damon

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

I've just finished the first season of True Detective.... How the hell did I miss this? It's beautifully bleak and disturbing, just my cup of tea!

Great show!

Second season starts a week Monday. 

• Like 1

I introduced the SO to The West Wing, and in return she's given me Supernatural. At first it seemed like a poor deal - it still isn't West Wing good at all, but I'm actually enjoying it. Enjoyable bit of "horror"

I introduced the SO to The West Wing, and in return she's given me Supernatural. At first it seemed like a poor deal - it still isn't West Wing good at all, but I'm actually enjoying it. Enjoyable bit of "horror"

carry on my wayward son, there will be peace when you are done :)

• Like 1

Always enjoyed Supernatural but haven't seen it in years. Is it available on any of the streaming (legal) sites? 

Humans wouldn't evolve that much in 2000 years, the Abbies must be the result of some sort of genetic experiment. Plus the cars in that compound didn't look two thousand years old either.

Always enjoyed Supernatural but haven't seen it in years. Is it available on any of the streaming (legal) sites? 

I think season 10 just finished literally last week, it's been on E4.

My nipper went to the 'con' for it earlier in the year at the NEC. What on earth these girls find to watch in a programme about good and evil angels using the bodies of blonde american twentysomething blokes to wrestle each other every week I just don't know.

Apparently next year's convention, May 2016 - with no guests confirmed as yet, is already sold out.

Â