Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just finished Gommorah.

Hands down the best foreign series I've seen and has the potential to rival the great Amercian TV series.

Unrelenting tension, great characters, great script and the soundtrack is very understated but absolutely incredible.

I don't think I breathed during the last episode.

Roll on series 2.

• Like 4

Just finished Gommorah.

Me too. I loved the way it was shot, realistic and gritty and not just some made for HD production. Good characters and the poor quality english subtitiles added to the tension.

I just watched the "Charlie Work" episode of the new season of It's Always Sunny

Absolutely brilliant

It was only near the end when I realised that it was mostly one long tracking shot.

Amazing for a TV show.

It's true what they say about Parks and Rec isn't it? The first series is cute, watchable but a bit meh. Literally the first episode of the second series, gay penguins, Andy lives in the pit, BAM. Gold dust. 

118 episodes to go :)

• Like 3

I just watched the "Charlie Work" episode of the new season of It's Always Sunny

Absolutely brilliant

It was only near the end when I realised that it was mostly one long tracking shot.

Amazing for a TV show.

Specially when you consider that the "outside set" at Paddy's Pub (front and back I believe) is actually a different location to the inside of the Pub. 

So when they exit the pub out the back, it's two different sets. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. 

Mr. Robot is fantastic.

Trust me.

Just watched, best pilot I have seen in long time

Super,  I feel like I have found the best TV series for a long time but I am the only person to have seen it.

It looks to be a proper program with geeky programming and stuff weaved in it.  I have almost al of his personality traits also,  not me saying that but my mrs.  I don't have Facebook :-).

First season of Entourage done. Like it. 

starting 3rd myself now . its quite good

The movie is out on 12th June, just in case you hadn't seen. Should be good!

Just finish the Amazon mini series Klondike, it's really good.

Watched the first episode of Parks and Recreation and didn't like it. Is it worth giving it more of a chance?

Â