Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Death in Paradise... Never seen before, it has Danny Jules in it....I miss The Cat... Tongue tied is one of the best songs ever :(

What a freaking awful program Death in Paradise is. Soggy Cardboard has more artistic merit

Only seen ten minutes and wasn't impressed... DJJ can only be the cat and the bloke in maid Marion.. A serious role just isn't right

he was ok in the Blade film ( 2? ) he was in to be fair. 

yep, other than the fact that a m cubed of helium generates a lift of around 700g, meaning that you would need around 100m cubed worth of helium to lift your average man, it was a great idea...

You can't really go shitting on the science of a world spawned from a comic book ! Superman exists in Bruce Wayne's universe you know !

yep, other than the fact that a m cubed of helium generates a lift of around 700g, meaning that you would need around 100m cubed worth of helium to lift your average man, it was a great idea...

You can't really go shitting on the science of a world spawned from a comic book ! Superman exists in Bruce Wayne's universe you know !

When exactly is Gotham sent. I can't figure if its the past or modern day.

Some of the uniforms/style looks 20/30 years ago which which is consistant with batman exisitng at the current time and some of the stuff appears lo-text. But at the same time they talk about mobile phones at times and some other modern tech stuff?

When exactly is Gotham sent. I can't figure if its the past or modern day.

Some of the uniforms/style looks 20/30 years ago which which is consistant with batman exisitng at the current time and some of the stuff appears lo-text. But at the same time they talk about mobile phones at times and some other modern tech stuff?

I have never watched it sorry ! Still ploughing through Cosmos which is excellent . The episode about Michael Faraday was amazing .

Finally finished the final season Boardwalk Empire last night :(

I can honestly say it's the most gutted i've been to see a series end since The Sopranos.

I would have liked to have seen an additional four episodes or so added as some of the character stories were deserving of a bit more meat (and in some cases became a little rushed) but to be honest, even though it was condensed I was pretty happy with how everything ended and I was relieved that nothing got too OTT.

Overall, a magnificent series with brilliantly written characters and storylines, that deserves it's place slightly under the top tier of The Wire / Breaking Bad / Sopranos.

• Like 3

Finally finished the final season Boardwalk Empire last night :(

I can honestly say it's the most gutted i've been to see a series end since The Sopranos.

I would have liked to have seen an additional four episodes or so added as some of the character stories were deserving of a bit more meat (and in some cases became a little rushed) but to be honest, even though it was condensed I was pretty happy with how everything ended and I was relieved that nothing got too OTT.

Overall, a magnificent series with brilliantly written characters and storylines, that deserves it's place slightly under the top tier of The Wire / Breaking Bad / Sopranos.

Agree. If they'd given them more than 8 episodes to finish it properly, it could have topped them all.

I've really started to get into Gotham as well. I'd happily give Bruce Wayne a slap though, and I'm sure they could have got a prettier bimbo to be Gordon's missus. Apart from that I like it.

I've watched almost half of Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip and it's OK. They overdo some of the Christian-bashing and some of the leftist stuff is a bit unpalatable in general, I mean it had a place in the West Wing with it being about a Democrat President and it was done brilliantly but Sorkin is pretty patronising in this. Matthew Perry is very watchable though and it has Lucy Davis in it which is a bonus. I'm not surprised it only lasted one series.

• Like 1

Holy shit how good is orphan black? And Tatiana Maslany.. :-0

I just assumed she's British due to the perfectly natural accent but seemingly slightly dodgy American accent. Turns out she's Canadian. But that ass though.

Edited by darrenm

Â