Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just finished Fargo.  Thought it was excellent from start to finish; I hadn't heard of the movie so it was all new to me.

Thornton is such a bad ass!

The film is excellent. Give it a watch, if you enjoyed the TV series.

• Like 1

cant work out if i've enjoyed boardwalk this season or not

i like the way they are slowly tying everything up but i dont particularly like who they've chose as the antagonists, seems like their actual story has been pushed to the side, also not sure about the flashbacks but as they've become clearer where they are going im hoping its going to be a really clever end thats impossible to predict

Just finished the 2003-2009 series of Battlestar Galactica. Have to say it's up there as one of the best TV shows I've seen.

The amount of people who keep telling me that... I just can't get my head around it though. Maybe I'll watch them one day.

So that's it for Boardwalk :(

It's a real shame they couldn't take it any further due to the cost of making it, as there's just so much more they could have done with it. The ending was good enough but a bit dissatisfying. Shame such a wonderful series didn't have more people watching, as it truly was one of the best.

I was disappointed with it, I think it'll be a solid 8/10 but could have been the greatest tv show ever. Game of thrones came out and was a lot better in fairness. I think it's the perfect show for a spin off though

I thought the latest Boardwalk was one of the better seasons, the teenage Nucky and Gillian did a really good job in the flashbacks, almost too good. Plus didn't realise the guy who played Lansky was English, would be good if they did a spin off show with him and Luciano.

I thought the latest Boardwalk was one of the better seasons, the teenage Nucky and Gillian did a really good job in the flashbacks, almost too good. Plus didn't realise the guy who played Lansky was English, would be good if they did a spin off show with him and Luciano.

The actors in the flashbacks were super. 

• Like 1

yeah he's on soccer am every now and then with stephen graham, i still find it funny that he comes up as "special guest" after every episode he's in

I sat in front of one of the actors from Hollyoaks at Lord's a couple of years back and he spent almost the entire day slagging off Stephen Graham. They obviously grew up together and he was so jealous of his success it was quite sad. He was with a few numpties who were agreeing with every word he said and in the end my mate and I started talking almost exclusively in quotes from Snatch to try and piss him off. I'm not sure if it worked or not.

Â