Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

I honestly am getting bored of some posters constantly repeating bollocks.

I honestly am getting bored of some posters constantly repeating bollocks.

i'll get my coat

3_10_2.gif

Poor show from you tonight CB77. Tut tut.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there has been no papers speculating this, but I see that Steffen Iversen wants to move to England for family reasons. The Rosenborg forward has proven that he is capable of playing in the Premier League, and even though he is 33 years old, he is a better header than Carew and has an extraodinary good football brain.

Sell Heskey, sign Iversen on a free transfer, and we will save quite a bit on salaries. His big experience in Champions League might come handy when we go out to play in Europe.

Some Iversen goals

I know there has been no papers speculating this, but I see that Steffen Iversen wants to move to England for family reasons. The Rosenborg forward has proven that he is capable of playing in the Premier League, and even though he is 33 years old, he is a better header than Carew and has an extraodinary good football brain.

Sell Heskey, sign Iversen on a free transfer, and we will save quite a bit on salaries. His big experience in Champions League might come handy when we go out to play in Europe.

Some Iversen goals

:crylaugh:

Oh wait, you mean this isn't a joke?!?

yer but you can put anyone in this thread and they'll be better than Heskey

That's why I have chosen a player who has played well in England for Tottenham (top scorer for them in 98/99 and 99/00 before injuries made it difficult for him) and who has played and scored a lot of goals in Champions League for Rosenborg.

The best backup for Carew available.

That's why I have chosen a player who has played well in England for Tottenham (top scorer for them in 98/99 and 99/00 before injuries made it difficult for him) and who has played and scored a lot of goals in Champions League for Rosenborg.

Wackiest comment of the summer award goes to....... :hooray:

Wackiest comment of the summer award goes to....... :hooray:

Do you watch Iversen regularly?

How many Champions League matches have you watched him play in?

I would say that it's a 50/50 who should start as a lone striker for Norway between him and Carew when we play 4-5-1.

Do you watch Iversen regularly?

Not since Wolves decided he wasn't good enough six years ago.

It was the injuries that made him not play regularly for Wolves and that's why they released him.

He only started 11 league matches and scored 4 goals.

Remember that after he got his injuries sorted and won the league for Vålerengen, Wolves tried to loan him again in the winter 2008 when he was a Rosenborg player, but he did not wanted to go to their club. This interest has been confirmed by Knut Thorbjørn Eggen, a Rosenborg director.

Here is an article in VG that confirms that iversen refused to go back to Wolves

While were after Iversen perhaps we should make a bid for Les Ferdinand cus he used to be good at about the same time.

I don't think he has been scoring for fun in Champions League in quite a while.

But seriously. Iversen would do great in a club like Fulham, taking Zamora's place.

Some Iversen goals

This is surely a winde up. It has to be