Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

The only player I'd be willing to take a gamble on from the Norwegian league at the moment would be the current top scorer Mohammed Abdellaoue from Vålerenga. Not nearly the finished product yet, but the kind of player that no doubt would raise his game when given the opportunity to train and play with better players. Bags of potential, natural goal scorer, not afraid to take a shot (imagine having one of those, eh), not unlike Solskjær back in the day, could tourn out to be a bargain for anyone willing to take a chance on him. Hattrick today with plenty of scouts in the stands and if reports are to be believed we have hade people following Vålerenga for a while too (but possibly not to look at Abdellaoue).

Here are his goals today if anyone's interested.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot of the players that we want out are on high wages. This will only put other clubs off from making an offer because of their wage demands. Now I know it isn't official but we suspect that some players, who sit on the bench are on £40k maybe more in some cases.

I think the Milner money is essential to any summer spending. We can't rely on selling those bench players.

I think a lot of the players that we want out are on high wages. This will only put other clubs off from making an offer because of their wage demands. Now I know it isn't official but we suspect that some players, who sit on the bench are on £40k maybe more in some cases.

I think the Milner money is essential to any summer spending. We can't rely on selling those bench players.

good point. i think we should keep l.young,davies and coker then we would need 3 players 4 if we sell milner,ST,CM(if we sell milner), CAMx2

Were in the shit if we lose Milner and Ireland goes to Spurs.
I'll be well pissed off if we dont get Ireland as a replacment,i dont see why we just dont try get him as part of the deal.

mon wants da cash and then buy him on the cheap

I'll be well pissed off if we dont get Ireland as a replacment,i dont see why we just dont try get him as part of the deal.

mon wants da cash and then buy him on the cheap

sounds a bit silly to me,you may as well let Spurs have him then.they will be going for Ireland now that they lost Cole to plop,get him in now before anybody else can,he's by far the best option for us as a replacement..

We might have to now if other people are after him.