Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so, he's a quality player who would help us break down the poorer sides at home, far better than Cuellar

Plus if Cuéllar (your disdain for him notwithstanding :D) then gets moved into the centre, we'll have the better half of the exceptional Rangers defence from the 07/08 UEFA campaign.

I hope so, he's a quality player who would help us break down the poorer sides at home, far better than Cuellar

Plus if Cuéllar (your disdain for him notwithstanding :D) then gets moved into the centre, we'll have the better half of the exceptional Rangers defence from the 07/08 UEFA campaign.

:D I'm hoping that MON sees sense and benches him but I'm not holding my breath

I tell you what I do remember from that tournament; screaming my lungs out as those lucky **** bastards sneaked past Fiorentina on a bloody penalty shoot-out. ARGH!

I tell you what I do remember from that tournament; screaming my lungs out as those lucky **** bastards sneaked past Fiorentina on a bloody penalty shoot-out. ARGH!

:D Cuellar was quality that day to be fair to him, they were the most defensive side I've ever seen though, Hutton moved to Spurs in Jan 08, they got to the final that year

I really thought we'd cruise a shootout too, Frey had just broken Everton's hearts in an earlier shootout (it made for delicious watching, I guess what comes around goes around though... **** you karma!).

At least Daniel Cousin sabotaging his own way out of the final was funny as ****. :thumb:

I really thought we'd cruise a shootout too, Frey had just broken Everton's hearts in an earlier shootout (it made for delicious watching, I guess what comes around goes around though... **** you karma!).

At least Daniel Cousin sabotaging his own way out of the final was funny as ****. :thumb:

:D that was the best display I've ever seen from a keeper, he was outstanding, what did Cousin do? I remember him getting sent off but not what for

If I recall correctly, it was the very end of the semi and as he walked off the pitch he got the strop and pushed another player. Duly sent off, and misses the final when he was practically already off of the field of play. Silly lad!

If we're looking at bringing in a RB, who apart from Hutton would you like?

EDIT: Can't find a clip of it, but it was well into extra-time, just before the whistle was going to go for penalties and it wasn't a push, it was a headbutt on Liverani. I can remember it now, was the most girlish Zidane impression you'll ever see! You've gotta chuckle. 'Twas his last action in a Rangers shirt too. :lol:

If I recall correctly, it was the very end of the semi and as he walked off the pitch he got the strop and pushed another player. Duly sent off, and misses the final when he was practically already off of the field of play. Silly lad!

If we're looking at bringing in a RB, who apart from Hutton would you like?

EDIT: Can't find a clip of it, but it was well into extra-time, just before the whistle was going to go for penalties and it wasn't a push, it was a headbutt on Liverani. I can remember it now, was the most girlish Zidane impression you'll ever see! You've gotta chuckle. 'Twas his last action in a Rangers shirt too. :lol:

oh yes I recall it now was rather funny that :D erm right back hmmm I'm torn between an experience rb or a young up and coming 1, it'll have to be Clyne, from what I've seen, he looks to be very good considering his age and relative lack of experience, what about you?