Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does the mystery man know too much?

is this why there is no ITK thread this year?

did MM pm the mods and tell them not to bother as there wont be anyone?

i eagerly await MM's posts as it does provide some hope although for some reason, i keep thinking MM is ian taylor? i know it cant be unless ian now works at the villa?

instead i will second guess that it is Mon.

Close, it's actually Mons Mum. Mums go through your drawers and stuff, and Mons Mum finds out all his little lists and anything else she needs to know and then tells us.

To be honest...absolutely nothing in the press about Villa...nada!

Even if some people (like MON) thinks that is perfectly ok...it really isnt! It means the interest for our club and for what the club are doing is at the lowest rate.

This is NO good for many reasons. Commercial as football wise...

I think it is absolute suicide. I get so annoyed by this arrogance towards the fans, the sponsors and the players. It is all grey grey grey...boring boring boring. Where is the hype? Where is the buzz?

that 6 week holiday dragging already is it?

See Blues have been linked with Tshabala and the Baggies with Andre Ayew for £12.5m'ish. These two are probably more exciting options than McGeady??

Also, if we wanted squad numbers/cover/rotation, I would have thought Chris Eagles at £1.5m would have been a decent buy. He always seemed to make things happen for Burnley ... he just had to do it all on his own. Don't know whether he has completed the move to Rangers.

See Blues have been linked with Tshabala and the Baggies with Andre Ayew for £12.5m'ish. These two are probably more exciting options than McGeady??

Also, if we wanted squad numbers/cover/rotation, I would have thought Chris Eagles at £1.5m would have been a decent buy. He always seemed to make things happen for Burnley ... he just had to do it all on his own. Don't know whether he has completed the move to Rangers.

Tshabala? Please mate he was a one tournament hit, like hundreds of players before him,

Tshabala scored a fantastic goal i'll give you that... pity he then proved to be absolute garbage for the rest of the tournament, i'd piss myself if blues signed him!

I'm still laughing at Zigic, and the fact they tried to make out that Villa "begged" him to come to B6 :crylaugh:

I thought Tshabalala was pretty poor player in World Cup except for his goal. Against Uruguay he did nothing productive for the team.

Ayew looked good in SA but a poor club player for Marseille they had to send him to 2nd division last year

However lousy Tchabalala was he wasnt a second worse than any of the english braves...

You can downtalk players as much as you like but have a look at England..for what value they put out on the field and produced absolute shit.

The same goes to France...

So to brand a player like Tchabalala a one tournament hit and that he didnt do good at all except the goal I would say that he fought hard but the team was not near as good as their opponents..therefore they didnt stand a chance...no one...

France and England had World Class Players on their hands...and played utterly shameful football as a team. Just remember how awful Heskey´s ball control was and how off pace and off form Milner was. It was a nightmare to watch the Villa players to be fair...and luckily they werent alone to massively underachieve...

A player like Tchabalala could flourish in the right team because he had some pace and was quite exciting to watch at times. A little bit of raw african football with less tactics but much heart...

He was also absolutely dreadful on the ball apart from his one goal and constantly looked lost when South Africa counter attacked. There is a reason he has been playing for his current club and why he has never been tipped to move to Europe. Nobody is denying England and France had a very poor world cup. They have players in their team though that have proved their excellence in the best leagues in the world. The same can not be said about Tshabala.

But anyway that is a debate for other teams transfers and rumours not here I would imagine. :P

His overall skills arent that good so that he is interesting for european football. I only meant his achievement on the World Cup.

could you please clarify what you mean? Do you want us to sign him or what

His overall skills arent that good so that he is interesting for european football. I only meant his achievement on the World Cup.

could you please clarify what you mean? Do you want us to sign him or what

No I dont want Villa to sign him. Villa need to spend money on much better skilled players..which wont happen with MON in charge but that is another story.

Only I said was that I think he was quite good in the World cup consider he played for a very weak international team. And he was better than many of the so called superstars from England and France during the World cup.

I've just read a rumour on news now that Heskey may be on his way to Sunderland. The Mackems are throwing themselves under trams and clogging themselves to death even as I type this! :lol:

Wheres that freakin prayer emoticon when you need it?!!