Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oezil has been the Player of the tournament so far, would be a little unfair to expect villa to be able to sign him. I think manchester united would be rather chuffed if they could get him, never mind a team that finished 6th.

""Unfortunately Rooney was shattered, injured and generally **** during this WC and didn't have a chance to shine.

""

So surely any manager worth his salt would have had him on the bench as an impact sub at best?!! Since when do we put players in (repeatedley) who are out of form, unfit or injured :shock:

As if we could sign Ozil, jesus.

He hasn't played in the premier league either.

Are you ever going to stop posting this shit?

The very first day I joined this site I read a very similar post from Jez.

Not that he's wrong (well when he exagerrates like the above post he is). But the ever expanding criteria and broken record effect does get pretty old ;)

As if we could sign Ozil, jesus.

He hasn't played in the premier league either.

Are you ever going to stop posting this shit?

So then, are we going to sign someone form outside the premier league this summer?

Do you honestly think we will, if so i'm interested to hear why....

If not, then you agree with me?

I'm sure i wont say what you reply is shit though.

What you've said is patently untrue, or else we wouldn't have Guzan, or Carew, or Petrov, or Cuellar.

Which is why it's shit.

I don't know if we'll sign someone from outside the Prem, frankly I don't really care if we do or not, I suspect we might but if we don't that's fine.

Stop spouting shite to get people to bite.

What you've said is patently untrue, or else we wouldn't have Guzan, or Carew, or Petrov, or Cuellar.

Which is why it's shit.

I don't know if we'll sign someone from outside the Prem, frankly I don't really care if we do or not, I suspect we might but if we don't that's fine.

I wasnt trying to put anything to bite, your the one that made it a big deal.

I dont think MON will sign anyone without premier league experience, that better? :bang:

Which is why it's shit.

I wasnt trying to put anything to bite, your the one that made it a big deal.

I dont think MON will sign anyone without premier league experience, that better? :bang:

Theres a difference between saying the above bolded point and

He hasn't played in the premier league either

Ones an opinion, one that evidence would state is either spectacularly simplistic or downright wrong, and the other is a statement of fact suggesting that we never sign players without Premier League experience, which just isn't true is it?

You've been called up on that enough times.

Ones an opinion, one that evidence would state is either spectacularly simplistic or downright wrong, and the other is a statement of fact suggesting that we never sign players without Premier League experience, which just isn't true is it?

It will be fact this summer and we'll hear the same old tired excuses.

It will be fact this summer and we'll hear the same old tired excuses.

even though we've apparently bid for Boussoufa?