Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

luis suarez, he is score 2 good goals, first goal is, quick pace and neat tip in and last goal are quality cruve shot!

but only one problem he is in champion league, which mean no chance to sign him. we should get him to villa.

Also Ajax want £40m for him and he's a vile diving cheat.

luis suarez, he is score 2 good goals, first goal is, quick pace and neat tip in and last goal are quality cruve shot!

but only one problem he is in champion league, which mean no chance to sign him. we should get him to villa.

not good enough for us imo

Michael Bradley and Asamoah Gyan are two players who should be nowhere near Villa. Both would be considerable steps backwards in terms of what we already have. To say that Gyan is better than Agbonlahor is ridiculous. His finishing is inconsistent at best and at the World Cup he has scored two penalties and other than that done absolutely nothing.

I'd take Boateng definitely. Looks a class apart from any other player in Ghana's World Cup team and has proven at Portsmouth that he can perform in the Premier League even at a sinking ship like Pompey were.

I disagree with you, at least in your opinion on Michael Bradley. I think he's exactly the type of midfielder we need right now - a tough, athletic midfielder who is slightly defensive-minded but can get forward and score a goal. He might not be quite good enough at the moment for a starting spot in our midfield, but he's only 22 years old and in a year or two I think he might be. Until then, he would be a great replacement for the likes of Sidwell.

The only problems are that he would probably be relatively expensive, especially as well as he's played so far during the World Cup, and I'm not sure he'd want to move the Premier League if he were going to sit on the bench for a year or two. That being said, I would find a future midfield three of Milner, Delph and Bradley (or a two of Delph and Bradley if Milner were to leave) very, very appealing.

:bang:

:bang:

you think he's good enough because he scored 1 decent goal?

his general play in that game was terrible and Forlan was visibly frustrated with him, I don't rate him and I think he would flop in the prem

Not at all gazza. I'm not on the world cup band wagon.

He's a quality player mate simple as, not far off being in the world class bracket. Having him here even as a squad player would be a huge sign of our intent and improve us no end.

He scored 46 or so decent goals last season. He's now in the 40 mill category. You can give the old alves comparrison story, but anyone would flop playing for a shit middlesborough side.

Out of our league though.....and imo saying he wouldn't be good enough is ridiculous.

he's not a quality player, quality players hold the ball up for the team as Forlan did on numerous occasions, Suarez gave it away an awful lot, I've seen him several times for Ajax also and as I'm sure you know the standard of defending is much worse over there. Take it from me, all he can do is finish 1 in 4 chances and for the fee Ajax would want he wouldn't worth it, I'd love it if Spurs signed him for £20 million +

i just saw in hightlight today i dont have see full clip yet. at glaze moment i thought he is good striker.

someone mention 40 mil for him, it is mad price, i think i read some newspaper man city want him.

if ajax say 40 mil i go off other players not 40 mil not worth for him.

Also Ajax want £40m for him and he's a vile diving cheat.

Agreed, he looks a proper nob i dont want any team in the prem to get him

he's not a quality player, quality players hold the ball up for the team as Forlan did on numerous occasions, Suarez gave it away an awful lot, I've seen him several times for Ajax also and as I'm sure you know the standard of defending is much worse over there. Take it from me, all he can do is finish 1 in 4 chances and for the fee Ajax would want he wouldn't worth it, I'd love it if Spurs signed him for £20 million +

Agree with that. I mean, how good did Afonso Alves look in the Eredivisie? :lol:

I myself don't think Suarez is all that, I have seen him a lot for Uruguay now and today is probably been the best he's ever been for them, when I've watched.

However SGC, do you deliberately try to be different with your outrageous statements, such as Rooney, Bent etc...

I myself don't think Suarez is all that, I have seen him a lot for Uruguay now and today is probably been the best he's ever been for them, when I've watched.

However SGC, do you deliberately try to be different with your outrageous statements, such as Rooney, Bent etc...

nope I just think Bent is very underrated and Rooney is vastly overrated as proved by his performance in the wc so far