Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

The North Korean Rooney eh?

FFS....

Well he's done just as **** all this world cup as Shrek has.

I think he's done ok, made lucio and juan uncomfortable, might have scored at the death if it wasnt for juan hitting him with as good a tackle as you'll see, radio liked him today too said he just needed decent coaching (dont know his age, and im not saying id like him at vp im just surprised by him)

As for gilberto silva, dungas set up and melos understanding flatter him imo, pay him in the wrong set up and he'd be awful

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read on another forum Benjani was seen at Villa Park :oops:

Let's all hope someone is talking shite.

Damn right, we've already got the English Heskey, we certainly don't need the Zimbabwean version.

In all seriousness, where would a deal actually be done? If we signed benjani today where do they sit and do the paperwork, vp, bh, some private office? I understand showing them round etc, but for some reason i just think the people involved rocking up out of nowhere to a skeleton crew vp would be both strange and obvious

Anyone still talking about Yakubu after one of the worst misses in World Cup history??? :D

Dunno what you are getting at. It takes a great deal of skill to miss an open goal from 1 yard.

:winkold:

I'm with Shearer on this. That was, without exception, the worst miss I have ever seen. It was genuinely far harder to miss than score.

Anyone still talking about Yakubu after one of the worst misses in World Cup history??? :D

THE worst miss in WC history. Was watching the match and I was supporting Korea, absolutely couldn't believe my luck.