Jez

With both Nasri and Cesc goind Arsenal could well be catchable, its just a shame we wont be in a position to take advantage!

I can see next season being a 3 way race for 4th between Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs. City are very shrewd in their dealings and these transfers have as much to do about weakening Arsenal as they do about strengthening City.

Could genuinly see Arsenal finishing as low as 6th next season.

With both Nasri and Cesc goind Arsenal could well be catchable, its just a shame we wont be in a position to take advantage!

I can see next season being a 3 way race for 4th between Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs. City are very shrewd in their dealings and these transfers have as much to do about weakening Arsenal as they do about strengthening City.

Could genuinly see Arsenal finishing as low as 6th next season.

Agree, but i think there will be another one or two in the chase as so many teams will be taking points off each other. I see the Likes of Everton plus a surprise package putting some pressure on those listed.

With a good start for us, who knows......

Isaah Osbourne finds his level.....Scottish football.

Think that was Isaac Osbourne, formerly of the Sky Blues Trent.

Indeed...not our Bubba

Sunderland continue their busy transfer window

Sunderland sign South Korean striker Ji Dong-won

Sunderland have completed the signing of South Korea striker Ji Dong-won from Chunnam Dragons for an undisclosed fee.

The 20-year-old has signed a three-year deal at the Stadium of Light following a wait for the administrative side of the move to be tied up.

Dong-won has scored six goals in 11 international appearances, including four at the 2011 Asian Cup.

He is the second striker to join Sunderland in as many days following Conor Wickham's move from Ipswich.

Been a busy window for them, Henderson out and I make it Gardner, Wickham and now Dong-won in.

Awaiting some sort of dong based pun.

That now means I get to watch every Man U, Bolton and Sunerland game, along with far more celtic games than I'd like to.

Come on AM, just sign one, you don't have to play him.