Jez

He'll be back in Jan I guess.

On a scale of 0 to Vassell where would the signing (and fanfare) of signing Carson rank with the local fans.

Definitely at least 1 goat sacrifice.

Sunderland continue their busy transfer window

Sunderland sign South Korean striker Ji Dong-won

Sunderland have completed the signing of South Korea striker Ji Dong-won from Chunnam Dragons for an undisclosed fee.

The 20-year-old has signed a three-year deal at the Stadium of Light following a wait for the administrative side of the move to be tied up.

Dong-won has scored six goals in 11 international appearances, including four at the 2011 Asian Cup.

He is the second striker to join Sunderland in as many days following Conor Wickham's move from Ipswich.

Been a busy window for them, Henderson out and I make it Gardner, Wickham and now Dong-won in.

Awaiting some sort of dong based pun.

Awaiting some sort of dong based pun.

I've got no puns (and know nothing about 'im) but what I will say is in FIFA 11, Dong grows to a gargantuan rating.

Hey, I made one anyway! :)

That's Elmo Hamady, Keiron Westwood, Seb Larsson, Connor Wickham, Ji Dong-won & soon Craig Gardner. Bloomin' 'eck. They don't hang around. Fair play to them.

Samir Nasri's agent is meeting with Man City today apparently.

Seems that even Arsenal now can't keep them away from their players.

Wenger is going to be under some pressure if he loses both him and Fabregas.

Personally feel that signing Nasri would represent far better business for them than going after Sanchez, Pastore, Aguero or Nilmar.

Has PL experience, still young and will weaken a rival.