Jez

He didnt make the grade at Spurs. I have seen plenty of players look amazing in the Championship and not so great in the Premier League. I'd be cautious about spending huge on Tarrabt.

Agree, Chindie. Really think he'd be found out at this level too. Plus, he really doesn't seem like the player that likes to do the 'dirty' side of the game too, which isn't exactly going to help QPR defensively at all.

Taarabt has the potential to be the new Lee Trundle

he can easily be 1 of the best players in the world if he keeps his head screwed on

If you keep saying it often enough about enough player you might be right eventually.

Would you put him as a close second to Ethan Moore as the player of his generation?

Taarabt has the potential to be the new Lee Trundle

he can easily be 1 of the best players in the world if he keeps his head screwed on

If you keep saying it often enough about enough player you might be right eventually.

Would you put him as a close second to Ethan Moore as the player of his generation?

in terms of natural talent, he is up there with the best in the world imo, he is that good

SGC isn't exaggerating for once ;)

Technically the lad can do anything, I'd say he has more talent in he's little toe then a lot of our players. However that doesn't make you a good footballer. If he sorts himself out mentally, he can be a star but it's a big if.