Jez

Surely Salifou is no longer on the payroll at Villa is he?

He should be though

No doubt some clever club will snap him up! Halesowen town or someone like that. Lucky bastards!

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but according to the BBC, Sunderland have bid £8 million for Connor Wickham

Link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13873800.stm

I expect Liverpool to sign him for about £13m.

Happen to think he's quite average.

So do I.

I think it's a great move for Sunderland, his price will increase a lot, and they can get a profit from him.

Saying that, I haven't seen him play much, and am interesting in seeing him play.

Liverpool though? Carroll/Suarez/Kuyt? Yeah I suppose they have room to be fair.

Logan "airfist" Bailly being **** off to Neuchâtel Xamax on loan with an option to buy that I really hope they take up. Should signal the promotion of Marc-André ter Stegen as 'Gladbach's new #1. It's the second coming of Uwe Kamps! :D

Kaiserslautern have signed Greek-U21 striker Konstantinos Fortounis from Asteras Tripolis for an undisclosed fee. Fortounis was frequently used as a substitute throughout last season, netting once and setting up 2 goals. Fortounis has courted previous interest from Juventus, who backed out of a proposed loan deal for the youngster last January when Asteras requested €1m.

GYI0063369427_crop_450x500.jpg