The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

56 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Scott Hall gone then.  Genuinely one of the greats, was awesome as Razor and the guy who kicked off the greatest storyline in the history of the business.  RIP to the bad guy.  

**** sucks man. Up there with Eddie as a passing that will now always make me really really sad. No one has ever made a toothpick so **** cool. RIP.

Edited by Ingram85

My favourite part of that main event...

A great little bit of story-telling/continuity; some months back when Abaddon and Baker had their great hardcore match, the Lockjaw was neutralised for the first time by Abaddon simply biting Baker's hands.  They've since held off repeating that spot until the title change.  Little things like that are what make AEW so enjoyable for me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

She might not be the most conventionally attractive woman in wrestling but I do have a thing for Britt I must say.  I'm prepared to fight Adam Cole for her.

Budge will always have Silver and Reynolds.

On 14/03/2022 at 10:31, Ingram85 said:

Man, that sucks. One of my favourites from the last year or so when I stopped watching as a kid. One of the best entrance musics as well. Glad he got back on track later in life. Sad to see this happening. The impact he, Nash and Hogan had on wrestling was profound for the time. I’ll have to watch Wrestlemania X in his honour I think. Legend. 

No DX without NWO,  changed it all. Loved the Monday night wars

17 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

She might not be the most conventionally attractive woman in wrestling but I do have a thing for Britt I must say.  I'm prepared to fight Adam Cole for her.

Are you for real?! Britts hot 🔥 

No idea how they book this one. Might depend on what happens with the New Japan Cup, but I can't really see past Ospreay who appears to be destined for another World Heavyweight title run. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

How much have they paid YouTube? 

They're flooding my recommended videos with WWE archive stuff out of nowhere 

I'm getting loads of the Austin/invasion stuff. Which really isn't what I'd want to watch as it sucked (admittedly heel Austin was better than people make out) as it was clear that team WWE would destroy it with ease. 

Â