The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

The fans were basically ruining and trashing every appearance he made anyway.

I think rhodes to thw top is what made the fans turn on cody, as it showed hiw much stroke he had backstage. Fans dont like that.

Im stunned he has left aew though. A company he helped found. He wont have that much stroke back in wwe.

Elimination chamber

Spoiler

Confirmed title vs title lesnar vs reigns for the 100th time (another reigns win yawn) as lashley picked up a shoulder injury out for around 4 months

They really should have let either rollins or aj win the belt to setup some big feuds on the raw side. I would have given it to styles and setup as aj vs edge title match at wm. Another shit show in wwe

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Elimination chamber

Hide contents

Confirmed title vs title lesnar vs reigns for the 100th time (another reigns win yawn) as lashley picked up a shoulder injury out for around 4 months

They really should have let either rollins or aj win the belt to setup some big feuds on the raw side. I would have given it to styles and setup as aj vs edge title match at wm. Another shit show in wwe

Hopefully they unify them and that’ll be the end of the Universal Title

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Hide contents

Hopefully they unify them and that’ll be the end of the Universal Title

This is the only outcome that can make this storyline make sense. Could it be that with AEW's emergence there will be an end to the Brand Split? think it could be wishful thinking 

10 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

I'm about 35 mins into this week's Dynamite...

Hide contents

Just like "Cody leaves for WWE", I sure as shit didn't have "MJF cuts one of the best babyface promos ever" on my wrestling bingo card.

:blink:

Yep, what a promo! 

2 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

The more I read up on HBK and Hogan the more I dislike them. They seem like spoiled brats behind the scenes and often refused to put someone over.

Hogan yeah but by Michael's second run he'd left behind most of his dickishness.  

9 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

I'm about 35 mins into this week's Dynamite...

Hide contents

Just like "Cody leaves for WWE", I sure as shit didn't have "MJF cuts one of the best babyface promos ever" on my wrestling bingo card.

Spoiler

:blink:

I didnt understand that promo fir his charchter.

Also

Spoiler

When lights went out i was getting excited thinking bray wyatt or braun but no...we get buddy murphy. Lame

Whats up with aew aligning fierce rivals together from wwe? First  cole and o'reilly and now black and murphy. Literally makes no sense. Whats next goldberg and mjf?

Cesaro gone from WWE then. Has never quite had the charisma or connection with fans to push through to the top level imo. Fantastic performer and athlete mind you. He could really excel outside of the ‘E. 

Â