Chances He Leaves  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Chances He Leaves

• Very Likely
    • Somewhat Likely
    • 50/50
    • Probably Not
    • Definitely Not

These dreadful manager comments were not coming out when we were getting results and got to a cup final. Yes it is relevant because he either is or isn't.

tbf, Risso has been peddling the dreadful manager line for as long as I can remember.

Me too. He's achieved no better place wise than JG and D'OL and spunked a shit load of money and makes the same mistakes over and over again and some people worship him. Bizarre.

We're conditioned to want a new manager every three years, it's what comes of being brought up under Doug.

Randy Lerner, a big club, good young players, stability and the chance to compete at the right end of the Premiership - what does it say about the club that we're talking about whether our manager will give it up because of us?

That's not to say he's not capable of the occasional colossal foul up or that he's not infuriating from time to time, but this is one of the Premierships dream jobs for a manager barring just one thing - us.

Like it or not, this is the reputation we're getting.

We're conditioned to want a new manager every three years, it's what comes of being brought up under Doug.

Randy Lerner, a big club, good young players, stability and the chance to compete at the right end of the Premiership - what does it say about the club that we're talking about whether our manager will give it up because of us?

That's not to say he's not capable of the occasional colossal foul up or that he's not infuriating from time to time, but this is one of the Premierships dream jobs for a manager barring just one thing - us.

Like it or not, this is the reputation we're getting.

Spot on!

What do you think the odds are that the horse that finishes 4th in this years Grand National will be entered into next years race?

I wish the bookies worked like this, really, I would never have to work again

I doubt he will walk but I would not be suprised if Randy showed a ruthless streak and pushed him out if we failed to get in the top 7 after a large investment of certain players signed by MON that he himself does not feel are good enough to support the squad.

5 year plan wasnt it? How long of that 5 years does he have left?

If we are not in the top 4 by the end of next season he will leave in my opinion.

His mission was to make the top 4 inside 5 years, if he doesnt succeed he will leave, i honestly believe it is as simple as that.

i've voted probably not. However I definitely want him to go.

All these peoiple suggesting MON will go to Liverpool or Man U it's a joke, he's not good enough for us let alone them.

id have to aggree commander, I dont think hes got the tactical nouse in his locker to take on a top job......

I think it's 50/50 atm. I hope he can turn the end of the season inot something really good and then he might stay. If not and it ends in tears I think he'll walk for a few reasons.

I hope he doesn't leave. He's a good manager he just needs to sort his act out with subs, I think hes just very stubborn. If he can get over that problem then I think he is definately the best manager Aston Villa are likely to be able to get. If he left who would you want to replace MON?

I think it's 50/50 atm. I hope he can turn the end of the season inot something really good and then he might stay. If not and it ends in tears I think he'll walk for a few reasons.

This was pretty much what I was saying to my Dad at the weekend. If we get a reaction from the defeat and finish the season strongly he may stay. If we finish the season limply, then I wouldn't be suprised to see him go in the summer.

I would disagree with the poor manager label being given to MON. I think he has done reasonably well so far, I do wonder however, if he has taken us as far as he can go.

I hope he doesn't leave. He's a good manager he just needs to sort his act out with subs, I think hes just very stubborn. If he can get over that problem then I think he is definately the best manager Aston Villa are likely to be able to get. If he left who would you want to replace MON?

And lack of tactics, and ability to deal with bigger egos than his which is sky high, and look abroad for players, and not play favourites who had one good season in three and now can't last a match.

I would get a manager who can get his team playing more than Forest's funnel system.

The thing i don't understand is this so called MON knows **** all about tactics? Just because he doesn't rotate his squad doesn't mean he doesn't know anything about tactics. The beauty of the game is to score a goal you don't have to pass it a million times.

The thing i don't understand is this so called MON knows **** all about tactics? Just because he doesn't rotate his squad doesn't mean he doesn't know anything about tactics. The beauty of the game is to score a goal you don't have to pass it a million times.

Excellent. So you've just boiled tactics down to passing the ball around a million times.

No wonder we don't see eye to eye and your so enamoured by MON