New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

I went to BigJohns (Selly Oak) last night. Was nice, however the prick behind the counter serving me ended up giving me a load of food I never ordered, he really cocked it up, I was too pissed to notice.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Gambling companies... I thought we couldn't sell our shirts in some countries (i.e. US) when we had 32RED on them?

Or did I make that up?

Don't know about this but some have suggested alcohol companies and I know there is a problem in showing european games on tv if a country has a ban on tv alcohol advertising.

may be something similar with gambling

Messing around again with Sponsors on kits-

The home with ACORNS as the full sponsor

01avfchomenikesoccer.jpg

An away kit (based on Nike's PSG kit. The tiny dot pattern is made up of alternate claret & blue dots)

02avfcawaynikesoccer.jpg

A third Kit (based on the USA world cup Nike kit. The blue looks darker on the original adobe Illustrator file, and in photoshop than here)

03avfcthirdnikesoccer.jpg

How about with Mita Copiers as sponser logo, they still exist?

I always wanted Cadbury on our shirts, think it would have looked good and would have been nice to have a Birmingham company as our sponsor but thanks to Kraft that isn't ever going to happen. We will be lucky if there is anything left of Cadbury in Birmingham in 5 years time.

I always wanted Cadbury on our shirts, think it would have looked good and would have been nice to have a Birmingham company as our sponsor but thanks to Kraft that isn't ever going to happen. We will be lucky if there is anything left of Cadbury in Birmingham in 5 years time.

i'd still like some clever cloggs to put the Cadburys logo on the villa shirt to see what it looks like.

I think it would look the bizzle ma nizzle!

The blue 3rd shirt above looks more like a training top than a kit..

Also my impression if i saw that kit would be i was watching PSG and not Villa!

(If there was a way it could be re-coloured in say sky blue with the thick stripe being claret then it might be better)

I heard a rumour that we will have 2 sponsors this season. Apparently, wonderbra have shown an interest in having advertising space on the chest area, and like some foreign teams we may also have a sponsor on the back of the shirt, towards the bottom. I've been told it's KY Jelly.

I heard a rumour that we will have 2 sponsors this season. Apparently, wonderbra have shown an interest in having advertising space on the chest area, and like some foreign teams we may also have a sponsor on the back of the shirt, towards the bottom. I've been told it's KY Jelly.

:lol: I've heard they're going to use the "fight alcohol abuse" on the back showing the clip where Ash taps Gabby on the shoulder :lol:

Up the Villa.

From arsenal-mania. Villa kit for next season mentioned

I attended something through work (I have the misfortune for working in Mike Ashley's dreaded sports chain), entitled the Nike Sports Summit. They are annual things where they teach us about their new products and a major part of this one was the World Cup, the New Premiership ball and funnily enough the new kits next season.

So I have the fun of being able to confirm that both of Arsenalinsider's mock ups are nigh on spot on. The only major difference in the samples we were shown is that the away shirt has a v-neck collar. I did ask the Nike Rep presenting it about the shirts with the cannon, and smaller Emirates logo, and he stated (but was a bit hesitant as he claimed he hadn't seen the shots) that there were plans to wear a one off shirt akin to when Manure wore a one off shirt in tribute to those who passed in the Munich air disaster. Take it with a pinch of salt though, as he didn't really seem sure and just seemed to agree with the point/question I raised to him along those lines.

Just a few notes on the other kits we saw. Inter have a new white away shirt, with a fancy looking dragon snaking down the sleeve onto the body of the shirt. Manure have a new home and away, the home looking akin to the new Brazil home with the same seams running down the sleeves but with a short white collar cutting into a V-neck. The Away was white, with red and black bolts at the top of the sleeves. Villa's home and away looked akin to the new Holland home, but with checks on both shirts running down from under the sleeve. Barca had a interesting away shirt, in light green, with a red and blue strip across the chest. There were other shirts, but I'm sure I am boring you and my descriptions are pretty woeful.

But yes, Arsenalinsider's mock ups are nigh on spot on according to the samples we were shown. And they looked like beauts.

Â