New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't we have this pointless shit thread every year? Soon the new kit thread will emerge!!

A bit of light hearted fun during these days of doom and gloom is always welcome, surely? Lighten up ya miserable sod! :lol:

Aston Martin.

Bit of class, obvious name link and the badge looks quality on our shirt (my mate did a mock up but I'm unsure how to inbed an image on here)

If not, then yeah, Big Johns, great shout!

Messing around again with Sponsors on kits-

The home with ACORNS as the full sponsor

01avfchomenikesoccer.jpg

An away kit (based on Nike's PSG kit. The tiny dot pattern is made up of alternate claret & blue dots)

02avfcawaynikesoccer.jpg

A third Kit (based on the USA world cup Nike kit. The blue looks darker on the original adobe Illustrator file, and in photoshop than here)

03avfcthirdnikesoccer.jpg

the 3rd kit is quality!!! is it me or do shirts look better without sponsors?

Love the 3rd kit.

Messing around again with Sponsors on kits-

The home with ACORNS as the full sponsor

01avfchomenikesoccer.jpg

An away kit (based on Nike's PSG kit. The tiny dot pattern is made up of alternate claret & blue dots)

02avfcawaynikesoccer.jpg

A third Kit (based on the USA world cup Nike kit. The blue looks darker on the original adobe Illustrator file, and in photoshop than here)

03avfcthirdnikesoccer.jpg

the 3rd kit is quality!!! is it me or do shirts look better without sponsors?

Love the 3rd kit.

The third kits a bit too american for me!

I doubt e-on could sponsor us because they sponsor the FA Cup and the football league now
EONs sponsorship of the FA Cup finishes this season, NPower are the new sponsors of the Football League, EON have some partnership with the Football League, but aren't a leading sponsor.

Â