New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, not sure how Vodafone would look on our kit. After all, isn't there a large amount of red in their logo? Unless they changed it to Villa colours it might look a little off.
It didn't look that bad when we had LDV vans (well the red didn't look bad, it was a shocking logo!!)

Hmmm, not sure how Vodafone would look on our kit. After all, isn't there a large amount of red in their logo? Unless they changed it to Villa colours it might look a little off.

It could be done in all white no probs, with maybe just the red dot in the middle.

Hmm whoever it is, it's bound to be announced very soon!

I reckon it will be announced after the last game of the season. I don't think Randy will want to take the focus off Acorns until the season has ended.

Vodafone recently announced a shirt sponsership deal with the Dublin GAA team here in Ireland

Cant remember the figures but it was the highest price every recieved by any GAA county for shirt

sponsorship,(but dublin would sell more than twice as much apprail as any other of the counties)

So they still see shirt sponsorship as a way of promoting their brand, but I think you all might find the

logo abit off-putting.

Apologise I dont know how to post a picture maybe someone can do it for me?

http://www.buy4now.ie/elverys/aspx/productdetail.aspx?pid=6856&loc=P&catid=50.9

or maybe you can spen 30 seconds in the "Testing" forum

Â