New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apple would be tops. But does Apple do kit sponsorships?

I'd also go for

Honda

Mercedes

Ford

If they did they would be called iSponsorships, because a lower case I is cutting edge. :)

A gambling company would be boring. Seems like half of the Premier League teams have gambling companies sponsoring them these days.

As has been said, you don't need to worry about that. Randy is no fan of gambling companies.

I suspect one of our other partners might step into the breach. Seat? Cisco Systems was a popular one a while back, do we still have ties with them?

my mate works for a merchant bankers in London City called Standard Chartered and hes running the sponsorship deal. Theyve just signed up with Liverpool but he was telling me Villa were courting them bigstyle to get them to sponsor Villa from next season, but the bank saw Plop as the better bet as they thought following on from a Charity isnt a great PR excercise, so he said not to expect a blue-chip corporation on our shirts next season as theyll all steer away from Villa due to having to follow a charity.

I've been thinking ever since we signed that deal with Thomas Cook that they might become the new kit sponsor after Acorns.

Will be very angry and bad PR if we get Thomas Cook on the jersey. Rather go sponsorless

my mate works for a merchant bankers in London City called Standard Chartered and hes running the sponsorship deal. Theyve just signed up with Liverpool but he was telling me Villa were courting them bigstyle to get them to sponsor Villa from next season, but the bank saw Plop as the better bet as they thought following on from a Charity isnt a great PR excercise, so he said not to expect a blue-chip corporation on our shirts next season as theyll all steer away from Villa due to having to follow a charity.

Would it reallt make that much difference, its not like they have taken money off a charity.

I've been thinking ever since we signed that deal with Thomas Cook that they might become the new kit sponsor after Acorns.

Will be very angry and bad PR if we get Thomas Cook on the jersey. Rather go sponsorless

Why?

A gambling company would be boring. Seems like half of the Premier League teams have gambling companies sponsoring them these days.

As has been said, you don't need to worry about that. Randy is no fan of gambling companies.

I suspect one of our other partners might step into the breach. Seat? Cisco Systems was a popular one a while back, do we still have ties with them?

Randy is no fan of gambling companies?

So why have we had two different "official betting partners" in the last two years?

Watch this space, you might be surprised.

Â