The VT Baby club

kimmie

Gotta say I'm a bit pissed about this 6 months of shagging lark. 

First one took about 2 pops and the second one was a one bang.

I mean, yea it's great we got pregnant exactly when we needed to, but annoying because I was having some fun, albeit for a very limited amount of time.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

For us it was my wife just getting her thyroid right. One pill a day for a couple of months and wham, bang, thank you sir you're never having sex again.

Wait.   Didn’t you just have your 2nd?🤔

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Sat in the waiting room for my second 

Hopefully won't be here long enough for the hourly updates 😉

Good luck, 2nd usually pops out quick

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Sat in the waiting room for my second 

Hopefully won't be here long enough for the hourly updates 😉

Good luck buddy, my second was some kind of world record. 

Went to get induced as baby was 2 weeks late. Nurse breaks the water, all hell breaks loose, 40 minutes later baby is out to a room full of doctors and nurses but was absolutely fine.

• Like 1

The wife doesn't like saying but because the first was so early and an emergency c section the 2nd was too

I think whoever told the wife it was a simple 5 mins to get the baby 30 mins to fix everything up is now on a hitlist 😂 she's still in there in a world of pain

The boys off being cleaned, I'm walking the halls on VT, having missed the birth of my daughter due to it being such an emergency + rona it's a weird feeling 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Good luck buddy, my second was some kind of world record. 

Went to get induced as baby was 2 weeks late. Nurse breaks the water, all hell breaks loose, 40 minutes later baby is out to a room full of doctors and nurses but was absolutely fine.

My missus was in labour, got advised to go to hospital and I was strolling around the home looking for wallet, making sure things were locked etc.

Got to the hospital, second daughter was out within about 20 mins.  Midwife went to check "how far along" the missus was and exclaimed "oh... OH! It's go time RIGHT NOW!".  I'll never live it down :D 

(Congratulations @villa4europe!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

My missus was in labour, got advised to go to hospital and I was strolling around the home looking for wallet, making sure things were locked etc.

Got to the hospital, second daughter was out within about 20 mins.  Midwife went to check "how far along" the missus was and exclaimed "oh... OH! It's go time RIGHT NOW!".  I'll never live it down :D 

(Congratulations @villa4europe!)

Haha, sounds similar.

Midwife broke the water and was trying to say go for a walk, have some lunch etc but it just flipped a switch. The wife was saying “THE BABY IS COMING RIGHT NOW” Midwife was “don’t be silly… oh hold on…” **presses the panic button**

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Baby boy born this morning 6.15lbs

Everything going well so far 

😁

Congratulations.... on 'winning' the day ;) 

Oh, and the baby as well :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â