• Warnock
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Sidwell (on as sub late on)

I've no idea what the **** just happened.

But we are going to Wembley!

That about sums up my memory of the game, had no idea what was going on and only really remember youngs last goal as stand out.

When we went two nil down I was suicidal as there goals were pretty shit / weak and I spent the rest of the game wondering how we had conceeded them until I realised we had won when the pitch invasion started :D

Outplayed in the first 20 minutes or so. We really struggle to play teams that play with 5 across the middle and are narrow. Recent league games against Arsenal, Wet Spam and tonight show this. I think Sam "out tacticed" MON here - not that hard IMO!

The better quality of player shone through in the end, particularly when they were down to 10 men.

Don't understand why we didn't see one or two of Delph, the Fonz and/or Albrighton when we were 5-2 up. I would also have bought Luke on when Blackburn went to 10 men and shifted Cuellar inside for Collins. Tired legs after three games in six days - can't understand why he won't use his bench.

Pick of the players for me were Jimmy (once he started to get some of the ball) and Dunne (rock solid again). Players off a bit were Collins (struggled with Kalanic) and Little Brad (still not commanding his box). Stan tired again after 60 or so but nothing on the bench to replace him, even if MON would consider it! Emile worked hard but, for me, I'd still much rather have seen a third CM'er, preferably Delph, in there to get control of the centre of the park. MON had a poor game.

Big Sam is a prize plonker. I'd be seriously embarrased if MON had given that interview!! I hope he gets the chop soon!!

That was one of the most bizarre games of football I've ever seen. I can't say we were good, but who the **** cares when we're going to WEMBERLEY!?

I'm still laughing at my friend Hall who made the trip over from Oslo, only to leave at 0-2 to be miserable in the Aston Social. I can't wait to talk to him so I can tell him what a tit he is. I'll never let him get over it. Idiot :lol:

Just arrived home, and what a fantastic night!! Was absolutley gutted at 2-0 down and couldn't see where a goal was coming from, but I guess thats what cup football is all about! Milner was quality again, Young looked more dangerous and was desperate for a goal tonight and he took it superbly when it came. Gabby really needs a goal, and it's just not happening for him, had a great chance but fluffed it. Heskey took his goal like an international striker... oh wait he is, but I thought he did really well tonight, some excellent touches.

The crowd was electric! I was sat upper holte K3 and we sung near enough for the 90 mins apart from being crestfallen at 2-0, my voice has completely gone!! The flags were a nice touch and to see them all waving all around VP after each goal and at kick off, was magical!!

Wish I could have made it onto the pitch at the end, but recorded it on my phone for memories! Was no embarrassment at all, was a moving moment!

UTV! Fingers crossed I can get a ticket for Wembley!!

Que sera sera!! We're going to Wembleyy!!!

Just got back from the match about half an hour ago. Thought I would add a bit more substance to my earlier post.

I'm over the moon that we have made it to the final. The fact that we switched off so often thoughout the match and that we conceded four goals did annoy me. However, we did play some very nice stuff in parts and we got the job done.

Nothing can rain on my parade tonight, or any time from now until the final. We have made it and that is the main thing tonight. Next thing is to go on and win it. If we play to our best then we can beat whoever we play!

Anyway, here are a few pictures I took at the end of the match tonight (from the Lower Holte), along with another one of the TV screen, which was absolute quality:

20573_750202102425_61401742_45169034_2315755_n.jpg

20573_750202117395_61401742_45169035_5947151_n.jpg

20573_750202137355_61401742_45169037_1474119_n.jpg

20573_750202207215_61401742_45169048_5475080_n.jpg

Milner is the new Zidane.

felt suicidal at 2-0 down.

was so nervous all the way thru.

Guzan was decidedly dicky.

Cuellar started terrible but got stronger

What a finish by Ashley Young.

I feel emotionally drained, but still buzzing :D

You know it's a crazy game when Hesky beats the offside trap, rounds the keeper, falls on his arse and still managed to get it in the net!

Just had a look at the Gabby goal and the replay shows him tucking his arms up as the ball passes - under his elbows - in fact it was so far under his arms it nearly took his cock off. Should be Milner's goal though.

For the first goal the so-called foul on Nelsen was nothing compared to what they were doing down the other end to Guzan - AND if the tables had turned and it had been Gabby sprawled in the box like that Sam would have had a coronary had it been paid.

Seems to me Sam's sour grapes are more about deflection than any real reflection of the match.

What a game, still buzzing!!!

I thought Ashley Young was superb played a huge part in getting the first goal that turned it around for us and then was a constant threat. Warnock was so strong in the final third and he did something our players dont seem to do often enough... get in the box for Young's Cross. Milner was a great as usual. Heskey scored!!

Gabby needs to finish a goal and get some confidence back. Cuellar needs to stop playing RB our team just loses balance with him there.

My grandad died yesterday. It didn't help much but I needed this today. Wow

Sorry to hear about you Grandad mate. My aunt died yesterday too and I also needed this :)

Anybody hear the fans sing "Oh lord, Heskey scored"?

Had me laffing

That was in reply to the Whippet Shaggers who were singing "Heskey's shit, m'lord"