• Warnock
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Sidwell (on as sub late on)

Hard to consider, Dunne was solid all game and deserves a final, Jimmy was class and ran all night, between those two for me so won't vote just yet. What a game, surely will go down as one of the greatest semi finals or is that hyperbolic post match tosh?

What a game!!! That's what semi-finals need to be like. None of these 1-0 wins. Great performance by everyone tonight. WEMBLEY...

Two points for the final.

Guzan needs to play and we need to stop playing a CB at RB. We have an excellent RB on the bench so why not play him.

madness, we were terrible, dunno how we went through but we have.......

**** bein loyal, guzan had a howler, the defence have no confidence with him behind them, friedal 100% in for the final....

nice goal by young, yet again sid comes on when clearly delph or albrighton shouldve been on earlier, delfounseo too, i can only think how frustratin it must be too be a villa sub.....

so overall delighted we're at wembley but that was terrible display if im honest. I dont think we wud hav went through if it stayed 11 men each, but thats wat happens when the last man dives in!!!

up the villa!!!