• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Sidwell (on as sub late on)

excellent!

gadzukes what a match. awful beyond measure in the first twenty minutes, then we got the rub of the green with a 50/50

and from then on we were much better. Clear pen, and thankfully we started the second half fast enough to finish them off

with some quick goals. From 4-2 it just went bonkers though. Worried a bit about Guzan though. And Luke Young needs to come

back in for the final.

Value for money, what a game! Petrov and Milner were superb but the crowd, it looked like VP was bouncing.

And still some bloke behind me did nothing but moan the whole game because not everyone can sing for 90 minutes non stop.

Some of his remarks:

"Sing when we're scoring, we only sing when we're scoring"

"Our support is **** shit"

"Will you sing at Wem-ber-lee?"

And other such gems as "miserable bastards, is it always like this?" and

"Hope non of these words removed are by us at Wembley"

Guzan will do this from time to time. Anyone who watched him in MLS knows that he tends to play a handful of good games, followed by a poor one. By far his worst trait as a goalkeeper is knowing when to challenge the ball. Very good keeper, but he needs to work on his decision making a little.

Value for money, what a game! Petrov and Milner were superb but the crowd, it looked like VP was bouncing.

And still some bloke behind me did nothing but moan the whole game because not everyone can sing for 90 minutes non stop.

Some of his remarks:

What a dick.

Just got back, I feel mentally drained and thought I was going to have a heart attack but all I can say is we're going to Wembley! I think I love James Milner he is brilliant, can't be bothered with ratings but reaction is Amazing! Game none of us will forget in a hurry!

**** get in there! Jeezuz we don't make it easy do we? Absolutely thrilled to bits as at 2-0 down I was so pissed off and angry I could have strangled a puppy. But we got the bit of luck we have been due when the first goal went in, though it wasn't that obvious a foul to mel.

Guzan 5 - Very dodgey with crosses and for their 4th goal which he really should have kept out. I'd still keep him in for the final as if it was't for him we wouldn't have got there.

Warnock - 7 - Guzan didn't do him any favours for the first goal but started to get forward and support Downing and took his goal well on his unfavoured right foot. Pretty solid thereafter

Dunne 8 - What a signing. City are mad for letting him go and we have ourselves a real gem. Goes a long way to repalcing the irreplacable Laursen.

Collins 6 - Not at his best tonight. He really surprised me how good he

was when we signed him. Could turn out to be one of the bargains of the season. Well done MON, you are forgven for Routledge!

Cuellar 5 - Was definately our weak link tonigh. Much better when he plays in the centre. Similare to Mellberg in a way. Luke Young is a far more assured right back and we are spoiled for centre backs at the minute which is no bad thing!

Downing - 6 - Not as effective as he has been in recent weeks but showed glimpses of the quality player that he is. Great signing

Milner 8 - Just keeps getting better and better. Pretty quiet for most of the first half but gradually came into it in the second when we actually knocked the ball around nicely at times. Great penalty and a lovely through ball for Heskey's goal. Top quality

Petrov - 8 (MOM) - My MOM tonight, I thought he was excellent. Broke up the play and calmed things down just when we needed it. Rarely hoofs the ball in a panic. Technically very good to watch.

Young 7 - Didn't get at them enough until the second half. Seems to be lacking confidence in certain situations when he has an opportunity to take on opponents. Came into it more as the game went on and a brilliant goal which hopefully will give him the boost he needs! When on form, there are few better players in Eurpoe let alone the Premiership.

Agbonlahor - 6 Really desperately needs a proper goal. He may well have been credited with what seemed like Milner's 2nd but he is not putting away the chances presented to him at the moment which is a concern. A bloody good job Samba brought him down for the pen as he looked like he was going to trip over the ball anyway! I still feel he needs to bury one in the roof of the net to get his confidence back. Hopefully soon!

Heskey - 7 -I am by no means a fan of Heskey but thought he done quite well tonight. Some neat touches and he even got a goal! Absolutely loved the rendition of 'Heskey scored my Lord, Heskey Scored..'. Briliant stuff! The big man put in a shift tonight though I'll give him that

i dont think that invading the pitch is right but im gonna admit that i did it. the wholr team were excellent (bar guzan) and im really pleased for heskey. i also have to say that the atmosphere was brilliant and fair play to the blackburn fans cuz they sang their hearts out aswell UTV !!!! WERE GOIN TO WEMBLEY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of his remarks:

I would have given him a slap.

Where were you sat? Lower Holte Block 7? I think I probably heard the same squeky voiced gobshite!

Needless to say, I've never seen him before so he's probably an occasional.

Some of our "fans" really do my head in sometimes. Why can't they just enjoy the occasion and the match?

i dont think that invading the pitch is right but im gonna admit that i did it. the wholr team were excellent (bar guzan) and im really pleased for heskey. i also have to say that the atmosphere was brilliant and fair play to the blackburn fans cuz they sang their hearts out aswell UTV !!!! WERE GOIN TO WEMBLEY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I also had a nice stroll onto the pitch after the stewards had given up. Lay down on the pitch, walked to the centre circle, and then walked into the goal. Wonderful.

...At 0-2 thought we were in big trouble.... but the character was very impressive.

as for embarrasment big sam's comments was the only thing I was embarrased about.

Some of his remarks:

I would have given him a slap.

Where were you sat? Lower Holte Block 7? I think I probably heard the same squeky voiced gobshite!

Needless to say, I've never seen him before so he's probably an occasional.

Some of our "fans" really do my head in sometimes. Why can't they just enjoy the occasion and the match?

Lower North, right at the front