• Warnock
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Sidwell (on as sub late on)

For all of the ups and downs, the uncertainty, the below par achievements of recent years, TONIGHT made it all worth it, and is why we follow the Villa through thick and thin.

It was a truly joyous moment at the end, standing in the Holte Upper, singing with the thousands of fans down on the pitch. What a game, typical Villa, but we got there in the end!!!

Elated is an understatement. One of the best days of my life, and i've already watched the full game back on the BBC :lol:

WE'LL BE RUNNING ROUND WEMBLEY WITH THE CUP,

WE'LL BE RUNNING ROUND WEMBLEY WITH THE CUP,

WE'LL BE RUNNING ROUND WEMBLEY,

RUNNING ROUND WEMBLEY,

RUNNING ROUND WEMBLEY WITH THE CUP, PISSED UP!!

WE'LL BE RUNNING ROUND THE BULLRING WITH THE CUP,

WE'LL BE RUNNING ROUND THE BULLRING WITH THE CUP,

WE'LL BE RUNNING ROUND THE BULLRING,

RUNNING ROUND THE BULLRING,

RUNNING ROUND THE BULLRING WITH THE CUP, PISSED UP!!

THE CITY IS OURSSS :D

Wow, what a game, what a night. I'll certainly never forget it. Brilliant.

Also got a fiver in the cup final fund as my usual car park was full I took a chance and parked in the street. Car is still in 1 piece. Bonus :D

from the mirror, of all places:

"Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce achieved the staggering feat of complaining that his side was robbed after conceding six"

they were dangerously close to showing a bit of moral support for the villa there!!!

This is what villla fan's deserve,was a bit nervous about the kamikazi style but what a match.All logic and caution was thrown to the wind and great to see all the fan's celabrating in the right way after the whistle.The sending off was the turning point which allowed our players more room and less work, villa park rocked once again. :D

Shit me. What a game. Never been to a game with 10 goals scored before!

WEM-BER-LEY, WEM-BER-LEY, We're the famous Aston Villa and we're going to Wembley, WEM-BER-LEY, WEM-BER-LEY!!!

Awesome game, even got to stand on the hallowed turf 8)

amazed looking in the match thread how many uk based viewers were watching it on streams, is good ol' television a thing of the past, now?!

we are going to lose this. blackburn can now defend all game and we won't score ala west ham and then the lotto of a shoot out.

spineless.

utterly.

:notworthy:

Only saw the last 20 minutes and by then I knew the result but I guess that saved my poor heart. :D Saw the celebrations and singing on the stands towards the end of the game and it looked and sounded fantastic. You guys and girls who were there did a great job. :nod:

Incredible result but now we're finally there again and that's all that matters. Looking forward to this. We're going to Wembley! Can't say that too many times.

Madness.

The two legs against Blackburn in this semi-final have been two of the most incredible games i've ever witnessed and this tie was the biggest rollercoaster of a game ever. I went from feeling like i was going to cry with disappointment to feeling like i was going to vomit with joy!

I don't know why anyone would be embarassed about the pitch invasion, it was just a natural outpouring of joy by fans who hae been starved of success for some time. I would've gone on myself if it hadn't required a 15ft jump onto supporters below me.

We're the famous Aston Villa and we're going to Wembley!