• Warnock
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Sidwell (on as sub late on)

great result - that's all that really matters. Thought sending-off was harsh - just a penalty was adequate. Friedel for the finals. In hindsight maybe MON was correct to not use subs early on, but after 4-2 I thought it would have been a good time to bring on the young lads.

to be fair to him yillan - you cant conceed 4 goals at home and say it was a perfect performance!!

no time for bickering though now chaps...

Who said it was perfect? In no part of the world was it 'poor' or 'terrible' though

MON sounds strangely crestfallen on the radio.

Didnt catch that? What was he saying that made him sound crestfallen?

Oh it wasn't anything he said, just his voice was a little quiet and weak.

I'm sure it was just all the shouting he was doing during the game.

Also a special mention to the fan that left at 0-2. Bet you... actually, **** it. Nothing needs to be said.

lol maybe he just went to go grab a burger.

Do they let you re-enter?

Like that Reading fan who left on around 75 minutes against Liverpool.

He missed 45+ minutes of the match, it went to extra-time and Reading ended up winning.

What a numpty he must have felt like afterwards.

crazy game. first 20 minutes we were so nervous, and that wasnt just guzan, pretty much everyone but dunne and petrov were making errors. guzan was poor but we didnt help him by letting blackburn defenders pressure him so much right from the first corner of the game. get dunne in their protecting him. and why was warnock marking kalinic? poor defending for the second.

once we got the 1st goal though we looked better and the sending off and 2nd goal put wembley on a plate for us.

i liked the way we took advantage of the extra man, some lovely football going on. for me milner is already better at creating and scoring from open play than barry ever was.

still, poor marking by collins for the overhead kick and the corner for their fourth should have been cleared by heskey or downing- but they deflected it and wrongfooted brad. that annoyed me a bit. but it was a nice goal by ash to really finish it

dont get what sam is moaning about. clear penalty and sending off. makes up for the 2 pens denied last week, and they could have had a couple sent off there as well. gabbys goal was not handball either- hit his stomach, you could see the shirt move on the replay.

so happy we finally got to a final. never thought it would be such a mad game to get their though. still i suppose thats what cup football is all about!!

to be fair to him yillan - you cant conceed 4 goals at home and say it was a perfect performance!!

no time for bickering though now chaps...

Who said it was perfect? In no part of the world was it 'poor' or 'terrible' though

well our keeper was poor, as was our defendin at times. YOu say we look dangerous after a bad start, well i would expect nothin less at home against ten men.

but then we also conceded 2 against ten men at home which i aint happy with. i just feel we could have closed out the game a bit and at 4-2 a few changes could have been made to take off the tired legs.

anyway im not gonna argue bout it, im too happy bout the result.

UP THE VILLA....