• Warnock
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Sidwell (on as sub late on)

Just got back from the match about half an hour ago. Thought I would add a bit more substance to my earlier post.

I'm over the moon that we have made it to the final. The fact that we switched off so often thoughout the match and that we conceded four goals did annoy me. However, we did play some very nice stuff in parts and we got the job done.

Nothing can rain on my parade tonight, or any time from now until the final. We have made it and that is the main thing tonight. Next thing is to go on and win it. If we play to our best then we can beat whoever we play!

Anyway, here are a few pictures I took at the end of the match tonight (from the Lower Holte), along with another one of the TV screen, which was absolute quality:

20573_750202102425_61401742_45169034_2315755_n.jpg

20573_750202117395_61401742_45169035_5947151_n.jpg

20573_750202137355_61401742_45169037_1474119_n.jpg

20573_750202207215_61401742_45169048_5475080_n.jpg

What seat number were you in mate?

I was in ROW TT seat 37 and the pictures look mightily close to where I was sat.

Shit me. What a game. Never been to a game with 10 goals scored before!

WEM-BER-LEY, WEM-BER-LEY, We're the famous Aston Villa and we're going to Wembley, WEM-BER-LEY, WEM-BER-LEY!!!

:clap: With Hull away now cancelled that is the sort of fixture congestion I can live with.

:flag:

Did anyone see someone unfurl an ulster flag with a a rangers badge on it during the pitch invasion? Thought that was abit strange, Rangers were at home in the Scottish cup! Someone get the chap a TomTom.

lol that is class i didnt notice that, anyone got a picture??

rangers played tuesday in the cup

as for the game - it was an absolute nightmare for the first twenty, then we seemed to have about 30 mins before and after half time when we turned the screw, before taking the foot completely off the pedal

was too late getting tickets so couldnt sit in my season-ticket holder seat, had to sit in K2 but it was sound enough, decent atmosphere other than when they went 2-0 up (as can be expected)

Just seen the first half. Before the goal we were utterly shite, but the goal woke us up. But did fat Sam really complain about the penalty? :lol: Clear cut penalty and sending off, no doubt.

Did anyone see someone unfurl an ulster flag with a a rangers badge on it during the pitch invasion? Thought that was abit strange, Rangers were at home in the Scottish cup! Someone get the chap a TomTom.

as for the game - it was an absolute nightmare for the first twenty, then we seemed to have about 30 mins before and after half time when we turned the screw, before taking the foot completely off the pedal

was too late getting tickets so couldnt sit in my season-ticket holder seat, had to sit in K2 but it was sound enough, decent atmosphere other than when they went 2-0 up (as can be expected)

Just seen the flag on Follow Follow, lege!!

Just seen the flag on Follow Follow, lege!!

:o

Is geography not one of Rangers fans strongest faculties?

I called it. From the first page of the match thread:

I think we will win 6-4

Put a grand on the result too, I'm off to get me some ho's

May or may not be true

Over the **** moon. Still buzzing from the game & the atmosphere

Special, special night

Posted some Rapidshare links here taken from the BBC coverage. (Credit to Dumont)

Thanks so very much, matey. Extremely appreciated. :thumb:

****... what a game.

I was in K1 Upper Holte last night, atmosphere incredible... chanting and singing no-stop. Me and my father were in disbelief after we went 2-0 down... shocked, angry etc... Excellent comeback though (2-0 and you **** it up!) and it seems strange because we battered them second half but yet they still managed to get another 2 goals with 10-men. Milner was incredible as always last night... Heskey scored lmao and Ash played his best game this season.

Wembley here we come!

Surprised 3 people went for Guzan as MOTM, was his poorest game for us imo.

:lol: there's a post like this on every reaction thread.

Not everyone takes the poll seriously.

WOW, a top top game that I will remember for the rest of my days. To come back from being 2 goals down and win was an amazing roller coaster journey. MOTM? I can't bring myself to pick one, so I wont.

The fans....the scenes after it were quite incredible and the noise generated during the game was probably the loudest I have heard, post seating.

Win or lose the final its games like this that make it all worth while, so I for one will bask in the glory for a few more days. UP THE VILLA!

It was Chris Boyd :lol:

Surprised 3 people went for Guzan as MOTM, was his poorest game for us imo.

:lol: there's a post like this on every reaction thread.

Not everyone takes the poll seriously.

:D Fair enough.

I'd have thought if they were taking the piss (and clearly a few were) they'd have voted for Sidwell but still.