General Chat

Stevo985

They're saying local news identified her as his wife, but going from the pictures on this page it was definitely not her, I'm 90% sure it was his mistress.

edit: the daily mail are quick off the mark, they've updated the article to show it was his mistress!

Bonkers Polish Poster Quiz

I got 13 straight off the bat, 26 when I thought about it for a while, and 36 with Googles help. Worth noting number 2 is broke for some reason, it's definitely a film that they seem to think is wrong.

That kept me busy for 20 minutes, I got 22 in the end and only got one of the last 8 (39).

Really want to know what 5, 7, 17 and 29 are.

Also, is that Bjorn Borg on 33?

I got 13 straight off the bat, 26 when I thought about it for a while, and 36 with Googles help. Worth noting number 2 is broke for some reason, it's definitely a film that they seem to think is wrong.

That kept me busy for 20 minutes, I got 22 in the end and only got one of the last 8 (39).

Sent you a PM

No, it's Michael Douglas on 33

Sent you a PM

No, it's Michael Douglas on 33

Cheers for the PM I'd never have got 29. I know it's not Bjorn Borg btw, that was my attempt at humour :)

Last man up

33 without loss

Job done :-)

not gonna lie some of the footage has had me in tears today. just miraculous.

Go on humanity. If aliens come to visit, let's tell them about this and not all the shitty things we'll probably end up doing tomorrow.

Poster Six is Aliens, not Empire's 'Alien'.

I think.

Nah, Empire and Chindie are right and it is definitely Alien. The poster mentions "8 passengers on the Nostromo", the ship from the first film (the eight passengers being Lambert, Ripley, Ash, Kane, Dallas, Parker, Brett and the Alien itself).

Â