General Chat

Stevo985

And socks and of course underwear. I also did a fecking lot of research on the company and practuced my "keen, interesting face" and nooded a lot and exagerrated my personal qualities somewhat :D

But hey ho, I've been employed two years since then, and I've been in it since school so its all good.

Am I the only person who despises ties?

what about going for a job in a suit shop like Moss and wearing jeans and a t shirt. Just say I havent got a suit but when I get the job I will get one and use my staff discount. :)

They might see the irony and hire you on the spot.

i hate ties. they're a pain.

boxers are idiots aren't they? I was too lazy to switch off the radio after the football finished tonight and it moved to boxing and some fight between a klitchko person and a chisora person. the chisora person as I can gather is a complete noob, but sounds like the next dickhead to follow on from King Bellend David Haye. Also refused to answer questions about a court case. fancy that a trained fighter has had to plead guilty in court.

Fire's on the go, swiss roll to my side with the mandatory cup of tea...Kenneth Brannaghs 'Hamlet' on DVD.

Awesome.

Depends if it's a proper roaring wood burning fire. I still envy how your spending free time...

I'm preparing 6 ESL exam papers.

Â