General Chat

Stevo985

considering it was sent by one of Chile most famous players would make it near top of their list.

Would be like receiving a Liverpool jersey from Glen Johnson.

Yeah I'm going to disagree with your first sentence because I agree with your second one :)

considering it was sent by one of Chile most famous players would make it near top of their list.

Would be like receiving a Liverpool jersey from Glen Johnson.

Yeah I'm going to disagree with your first sentence because I agree with your second one :)

or Irish example would be receiving a signed Paul McShane jersey ;)

Ive got a couple of grey hairs...not good!

Pluck the ****! The wife says "dont pull them cuz 10 come to the funeral". Balls to that; I'll have them aswell.

Some lad on facebook just got his page raped expertly. He's had his name changed to David Dickinson, along with his profile information and photograph. Also a few obligatory, incredibly camp status updates.

That is how you do it.

Exactly the way to do it! With a little time and effort a Facebook rape can be executed perfectly. None of this. Michael likes to be doubleteamed by the Italian Ice Cream mafia.

Keep it subtle.

Watched Horizon "Death of the Oceans" with David Attenborough on iPlayer...

What he didn't mention was that according to some of the footage in the film"End of the Line" the Japanese fishing moguls are deliberately

over fishing the Blue Fin Tuna from bigger & more efficient fishing boats and sticking it in practically cryogenic conditions to last a long time, to make the Blue Fin extinct, so that the price of the fish fillets will rocket, making them a fortune. Then they can move on to the next variety like the Yellow Fin and do the same. Just scandalous!

On a brighter note - Downton Abbey on ITV Sunday night's is rather good...reminds me a bit of Upstairs, Downstairs.

I'd Sky + it & thought I'd watch the 1st episode to see what it was like...ended up watching all three I'd recorded in one go

so it must have been good!

Â