General Chat

Stevo985

In the building society this morning putting some money in my nippers' account, old lady at the counter taking ages, creating a rather large queue. Eventually she was handed a big brown envelope, shoved it in her bag, turned and announced to everyone in the queue 'right I'd better get straight off home because I've got £5,300 in here'. The was a collective groan from queue and staff alike.

I have a really bad back which is not good when tomorrow is meant to be a day on the lash with a gig in the evening :x

You could try soaking in a hot bath followed by slow stretching.

http://www.spine-health.com/wellness/exercise/stretching-back-pain-relief

Thanks for that. Pity I am at my dads for 10 days n he only has a shower. Going to try the stretches though :D

I have a really bad back which is not good when tomorrow is meant to be a day on the lash with a gig in the evening :x

You could try soaking in a hot bath followed by slow stretching.

http://www.spine-health.com/wellness/exercise/stretching-back-pain-relief

Thanks for that. Pity I am at my dads for 10 days n he only has a shower. Going to try the stretches though :D

It's no problem at all. But you can also at least let the hot water from the shower hit your back. Have to be about as hot as you can handle. But it should at least help a bit. Good luck. :)

I have two questions:

1) Why is Monty Python never repeated on TV?

2) Why do visiting teams, from other countries, train in the stadium?

1) It is, especially on Dave or something, or maybe comedy gold, but not as often as it deserves.

2) Becasue they have to train somewhere, clubs from the same domestic league or country can train on their own pitch and then travel on the day, travelling from another country means you need to do it a day ahead, if not more, so you need somwhere to train before the match, I guess the actual pitch is the easiest way of doing it as designated by UEFA or something

I have two questions:

It's (assuming you meant Flying Circus) shown almost continuously on PBS stations or IFC or BBC America over here...

Speaking of IFC, I see they're showing "The IT Crowd", which apparently originated from your shores. Is said programme any good?

I was walking down the street when I saw a Jack Russell Terrier tied to a lamppost looking rather nervous. I was wondering why until I got closer to the lamppost and realized that he was tied in front of the Korean restaurant in town.

I was walking down the street when I saw a Jack Russell Terrier tied to a lamppost looking rather nervous. I was wondering why until I got closer to the lamppost and realized that he was tied in front of the Korean restaurant in town.

Bernard Manning got his US visa, then? :P

I have two questions:

It's (assuming you meant Flying Circus) shown almost continuously on PBS stations or IFC or BBC America over here...

Speaking of IFC, I see they're showing "The IT Crowd", which apparently originated from your shores. Is said programme any good?

It has it's moments, but ultimately its very average.

And then it has NoelFielding in it which makes it complete and utter shite, because he's a word removed.

Â