General Chat

Stevo985

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

no one really asks for  "consent" when going for a kiss unless you want to come across awkward and cringe.

I once witnessed a lovely lady ask another lovely lady "can I kiss you?" - it was about as far away from cringe and awkward as you could get, however the rest of the story is only available on my OF

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Quick question.

If someone at the AEW meet up gets a bit excited and wants to give you a quick kiss. 

Should they stop to ask your consent first or just assume you'd lean away if you didnt want it? If they hadn't grabbed your head to hold you still first of course. 

Im married so i would obviously pull away. If it was a random stranger and i was single i dont know how i would react thats the truth

Like i said im not comparing the situation to a night out my point was that dont tell me when you were on a night out in a club when you were a teenager or in your 20s you were not trying to meet women and pull. No one asks to be kissed. You make the move when you feel the times right

And ive already said in this scenario it was wrong what he did. As he knew her and she obviously didnt want to be kissed.

So he should be removed. 

2 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

What if a big burly man couldn't contain his desire to give you a kiss on the lips Dem, so he grabbed the back of your head, pulled you close and....

I'm not sure what anyone gains from trying to minimise it

So another day at villa park you mean when we score a goal 🙃

• Like 1

A couple of years ago a woman, who knew I was married, literally launched herself at me and tried for a snog. Came absolutely out of nowhere with no warning. 

I literally backed away a far as I could as I was cornered by the bar and physically pushed her back. 

She was very drunk, not very attractive and stank of sour wine. I've reflected on this and I'm certain my reaction would have been the same if she was an attractive woman. I genuinely felt violated. Once you get beyond the blokeish phwoar response most lads would give, it really felt very offensive and unpleasant.   I was giving off zero indication this is what I was looking for or up for, she just literally attacked me. 

I can't imagine how it must feel if the roles are reversed when a more powerful person is trying to force themselves onto you. 

I didn't feel remotely flattered. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 4

58 minutes ago, Xela said:

Emma Radacanu earned over £12m last year. Less than 2% of that was earned on the court. 

Fair play! 

It’s mildly interesting to me because I don’t think I could tell you anything that she endorses. I can’t recall any advert she’s in, anything she does away from tennis, nothing.

That being said, when I’m on Google her name is frequently among the trending search topics being suggested (anecdotally speaking, I possibly see her name trending more than any others) so I am dimly aware that she’s garnering a lot of attention.

Edit - just to note I am aware this likely means I’m more or less out of the loop with this sort of thing.

Edited by Mark Albrighton

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

It’s mildly interesting to me because I don’t think I could tell you anything that she endorses. I can’t recall any advert she’s in, anything she does away from tennis, nothing.

That being said, when I’m on Google her name is frequently among the trending search topics being suggested (anecdotally speaking, I possibly see her name trending more than any others) so I am dimly aware that she’s garnering a lot of attention.

Edit - just to note I am aware this likely means I’m more or less out of the loop with this sort of thing.

I think she's very active on Only Fans. 

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

If anyone’s got a spare minute, pop in the match thread and ask why Zaniolo isn’t playing.

This smells like a set up. Should I Google who this Saniflo fella is first?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Spoony said:

Visiting brum soon. Help me plan a night out please. 3 lads in their 30s but might as well be in their late 50s, none single, like a drink, will have just come from the footie, won’t want any form of dancing or loud music, want a nice meal before pints and a late one in a relatively lively setting. Live music would be a bonus. A DJ playing Mr Brightside will result in a very fast escape from the midlands. 

• Like 1

Weird ebay question;

I had a bid on an item and the auction ended last night whilst I was at the game.

When I had phone signal again, I got a notification saying 'this item got away' and I could see that I was well outbid by two other people.

Then I saw there was an option to 'View Relisted Item'. The item was back on, 7 day left on it, starting at 99p. But this time there was a 'Buy it now' option which was less than my orignal bid and a lot less than the higher bids, so I bought it.

My question is....what's happened there?

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

Weird ebay question;

I had a bid on an item and the auction ended last night whilst I was at the game.

When I had phone signal again, I got a notification saying 'this item got away' and I could see that I was well outbid by two other people.

Then I saw there was an option to 'View Relisted Item'. The item was back on, 7 day left on it, starting at 99p. But this time there was a 'Buy it now' option which was less than my orignal bid and a lot less than the higher bids, so I bought it.

My question is....what's happened there?

Maybe the other bidders weren’t legit and not supposed to win. Could have been there to drive up the price and it backfired.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Â