General Chat

Stevo985

Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande all split from their manager… but no details have leaked why. 
I thinking it must be something pretty big as media outlets don’t want to speculate on it (for fear of legal action I assume).

17 minutes ago, Genie said:

Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande all split from their manager… but no details have leaked why. 
I thinking it must be something pretty big as media outlets don’t want to speculate on it (for fear of legal action I assume).

I think Bieber remains, if I recall he was incredibly bad for Carly Rae Jepsons career, stifling her. As well as the whole Swift debacle. Scooter Braun is a controlling bellend so perhaps Grande and Lovato wanted more control. 

Edited by Seat68

I love watching pilot-view hard landings.  I guess I just have so much admiration for pilots, in general, and the whole grace under pressure thing ...  I could watch these things all day. The second one on here seems perhaps not admirable as much as reckless? I don't know. Should the pilots have gone around? Aren't they getting all kinds of automated warnings? BANK ANGLE! SINK RATE! 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

9 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

If someone offered you £1 million today or a penny doubled every day for the next 31 days which would you take?

The £1m please. Half way through the 31 days the guy who offered that deal will realise what a terrible mistake he made and try to renage on it. I'll probably spend years chasing him through through the courts and only the solicitors will win. 

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’d take the £1m too, 1p doubled is only 2p so only 62p after a month. 

Erm.  Think your maths is wrong.  It's around 10 million pounds after 31 days

Just now, Harkanon said:

Erm.  Think your maths is wrong.  It's around 10 million pounds after 31 days

They are only doubling 1p each day, not the previous days total. For that reason I’ll take the million.

• Like 2

Just now, Genie said:

They are only doubling 1p each day, not the previous days total. For that reason I’ll take the million.

Sneaky

21 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I wondered what it would look like if the penny were to double (and subsequent numbers).  Day 27 is when you'd realise you're an idiot not taking the 1p.

Penny-Test

It's insane isn't it. Kind of hard to comprehend. 1/3 of the way through and you're still only on a fiver.  Half way through and on £163.

The compound effect is amazing. No wonder so many people will take the million. 

Â