General Chat

Stevo985

24 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Can’t believe my last comment didn’t get a single like. Nothing. 

Your fault for using fancy forin words. How are we s’posed to know “oeuvre” is pronounced “Dyson” and therefore it’s a pun to do with hoovering.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, blandy said:

Your fault for using fancy forin words. How are we s’posed to know “oeuvre” is pronounced “Dyson” and therefore it’s a pun to do with hoovering.

Burn the witch

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Its picked up a pity like now :)

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Seat68 said:

It’s going to take a while for me to come to terms with the fact that my Devon Loch/thread lock gag in the horse racing thread the other day didn’t receive widespread critical acclaim. 

Genuinely believed that was going to be the one that I’d be remembered for. Oh well.

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

It’s going to take a while for me to come to terms with the fact that my Devon Loch/thread lock gag in the horse racing thread the other day didn’t receive widespread critical acclaim. 

Genuinely believed that was going to be the one that I’d be remembered for. Oh well.

I saw it, and in all fairness I could guess it’s cleverness but it’s horses and my knowledge ends at red rum so didn’t want flag myself up as a horse nerd. 

• Thanks 1

On my way to that there London today. Can't remember the last time I was in there for non football reasons. Gonna see dinosaurs 🦖🦕😁😁

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

I had a last minute invite to Parliament for Tuesday, but had to turn it down, already booked up.

Booooo.

Deploying gun powder elsewhere? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BOF said:

On my way to that there London today. Can't remember the last time I was in there for non football reasons. Gonna see dinosaurs 🦖🦕😁😁

Crystal Palace?

The dinosaurs that are nothing like what we think they were like now?

Britain facing plague of 300 million super-rats who can chew through concrete

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/britain-facing-plague-of-300-million-super-rats-who-can-chew-through-concrete/ar-AA1aAPQM?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=e0ead6e9c5424bf5b941a528c879624f&ei=11

The UK is facing a plague of 300 million monstrous super-rats capable of gnawing on steel and chewing through concrete. The fearsome army of rodents have been bolstering their ranks since lockdown, when they started invading homes, gardens and basements to find places to nest.

Pest controllers have recorded rats getting larger and members of the public have reported sightings of giant specimens up and down the UK. Fast-food waste and calorie-laden foods have been blamed for fuelling the rise in the rodent size and population.

During the early days of the coronavirus lockdown more than half of UK pest controllers reported an increase in rodent activity as the populations of rats moved from deserted city centres to people's homes and gardens in search of food.

Â