General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Yeah, can somebody volunteer to go, you know, over... there, and report back to us? 

We were nearly going out of business. Now this is us:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

reading the paper about the fires in greece, they found 20+ people dead huddled together at the top of a cliff overlooking the sea...

what a horrible way to go ?

I think I'd have jumped. 

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I think I'd have jumped. 

Its similar to the 9/11 jumpers - do you stay and burn or jump to your death ?

17 minutes ago, Xela said:

people have survived falling from planes would be my logic, then add that to probable instant death vs being burned alive... I'm a jumper

Except I hate heights :crylaugh:

• Like 1

On 02/05/2018 at 10:23, mjmooney said:
13 hours ago, Xela said:

Any mileage in hanging on to the cliff edge and dangling for a bit? Smoke rises, you are maybe shielded from the heat a bit. You may not have to dangle, there could be a wee crevice to lodge in.

14 hours ago, bickster said:

people have survived falling from planes would be my logic, then add that to probable instant death vs being burned alive... I'm a jumper

Except I hate heights :crylaugh:

I'd have the same logic.

But I imagine the difference between thinking that, and then actually being able to fling yourself off is massive.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rodders said:

I'd probably just go with death by smoke inhalation instead, as I assume that would at least knock me out before the flames got going

LOL, you must be a real wuss if smoke could knock you out mate! I mean, it's not even hard, it's just all wafty innit. 

I walked into a door the other day, split my face open like your mam spreads her legs for the daft kids, and I didn't even flinch. 

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Haha 2

Â