General Chat

Stevo985

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

Maybe I'm just in state of denial of how bad my golf set up actually is so my mind is all fuzzy, but the last few posts have gone right over my head.

It doesn't take much though ?

Orange_Juice_Rip_It_Up_grande.jpg

53 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

word removed

clearing in the woods

rocket polisher

why won't the word filter let me write g o l f e r?

Bloody hell mate the anger is strong, has someone in a pinnacle jumper kicked your cat or something?

Edited by av1

54 minutes ago, av1 said:

Bloody hell mate the anger is strong, has someone in a pinnacle jumper kicked your cat or something?

As much as you should never pre judge anyone, I do find an interest in golf often goes with not being my sort of chap.

It's not a 100% rule. But it's running at about 99.85% 

So slightly better as a predictor of type than whether someone is a tory councillor at a lodge meeting.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I do find an interest in golf often goes with not being my sort of chap.

Ah, the old "bunker mentality". I wonder if you're not a little green in the ways of the world. I mean is it a fair way to judge people?.You're never going to get it right to a tee, are you? You might as well say "a little birdie told me" as a gauge of accuracy.

swish

**** it.

balls!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

As much as you should never pre judge anyone, I do find an interest in golf often goes with not being my sort of chap.

So slightly better as a predictor of type than whether someone is a tory councillor at a lodge meeting.

Most of them are complete and utter divots

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

make that 99.86%

golfwanka.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

that's tipped the balance for me, the blood crazed racist bastard

Looking at that picture, crazy in a small way, only. And why is he wearing Trump’s tie?

• Like 1

did you get a hole in one?

I have struck the ball and under the rules of the game it is not requisite that I strike it again.

I have many Scottish colleagues and they have a deep affinity with the game, a game I may add, that is played by many.

I think my score card over many years speaks for itself 

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

Â