General Chat

Stevo985

Just now, mjmooney said:

Sometimes. 

Seems like it to me.  I only did a load on Tuesday and the basket is already full ffs.. 

WHEN WILL THE IRONY EVER END!? - let me tell you - when humans do the decent thing and accept walking around naked, THAT'S WHEN. 

I've just got a new watch, one of those fancy sport ones that tells you your heart rate.

I've been updating my colleagues all morning with any significant changes to my heart rate, which they have thoroughly enjoyed.

It's at 50 right now and was at 129 when I was walking into work. My lowest this morning was 36, which is quite surprising considering how me and all my colleagues were having such an in depth chat about my heart rate!! They've been speechless!

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

Turns out Lynne's not the only envious one, Elaine from HR just told me to "shut the f**k up about your p*ssing heart rate."

It's quite a tense atmosphere now. Heart rate - 106.

an increase of over 100% - maybe it's the weight of carrying your new watch?

I suggest taking it off for a few minutes to see the effect.

But then again, how would you know the effect if you cannot monitor your heart rate?! 

HAHAHA OH MY LIFE WHAT A PICKLE.  

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

an increase of over 100% - maybe it's the weight of carrying your new watch?

I suggest taking it off for a few minutes to see the effect.

But then again, how would you know the effect if you cannot monitor your heart rate?! 

HAHAHA OH MY LIFE WHAT A PICKLE.  

It'd say zero then! Hahaha but I'll try it.

Just now, Paddywhack said:

Someone's hidden it..

Start an inquest.

Lock all the doors on your floor, grab an office and create a safe room in which you can question people on where they last saw you wear it, what your heart rate was, where they last saw it.

Do this all individually, divide up the people so they cannot collude and cross reference all your work.

You'll find it.

Check the bins/bogs too, and overly filled toilets? Put your hand down the u-bend, it's probably wedged in. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Start an inquest.

Lock all the doors on your floor, grab an office and create a safe room in which you can question people on where they last saw you wear it, what your heart rate was, where they last saw it.

Do this all individually, divide up the people so they cannot collude and cross reference all your work.

You'll find it.

Check the bins/bogs too, and overly filled toilets? Put your hand down the u-bend, it's probably wedged in. 

No need, it's been placed back on my desk. Along with a photo of someone seemingly trying to read their heart rate from their ballbag.

Jokes on them, I can't imagine that would be a very accurate reading.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Someone's hidden it..

Someone's hidden your Sports watch? it must be a wind up

(One for the analogue generation, there. You're welcome)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Bit quiet in Off Topic. Has Deadly come back?

Yeah, can somebody volunteer to go, you know, over... there, and report back to us? 

• Haha 2

Â