General Chat

Stevo985

21 minutes ago, Genie said:

Talk Mobile don't offer 4G and never have. Its a really bizarre scenario which seems to have confused everyone at Vodafone. They can't understand how someone at Talk Mobile was able to sell one if its customers a 50% discounted sim only contract.

She's spoken to them both this morning and had some progress. They told her to put the sim in and use the temporary number until the old number transfers over tomorrow... we'll see...

Image result for it's a trap

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

So spoken further without formally resigning and the gist is they support me in what I want to do but there will be no casual work available.

Clean break it is.

Brilliant!

Sounds like the ideal outcome. :thumb:

Nice to have it confirmed that Australia is still the country for giving a bloke a 'fair go'. :)

You now have the time and space to decide what you really want.

Good luck. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

She's spoken to them both this morning and had some progress. They told her to put the sim in and use the temporary number until the old number transfers over tomorrow... we'll see...

That's kind of what they told me, before my month long wait.

The difference was the temp number didn't work. It's like they'd got as far as changing my number over, so my new sim had my old number, but hadn't actually turned the switch to make it work.

Nonsense really.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

beconase has been great with nose but my eyes still itch up

This is sadly true. I use eyebath stuff, which calms them down a bit. For me, yesterday and today have been the worst days for a long time. :(

Edited by mjmooney

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

This is sadly true. I use eyebath stuff, which calms them down a bit. For me, yesterday and today have been the worst days for a long time. :(

Have to say I took that guys advice from petrol sation earlier and these 99p tablets have been excellent. Have a try mate. I am sure that if you have a good immune system it makes your hayfever worse as your body is trying to fight the pollen entering your body fighting like it does with infections. 

I didn't know whether to post this toilet story after my last one when I was accused of looking at willies and the like, but I thought I'd share it anyway. A fun friday morning toilet tale.

I was having a tinkle at a urinal when my colleague came over to the other urinal next to me. We were making small talk (not looking at each other's todgers!) when I noticed he put a wet paper towel on the kind of shelf in front of us.

Then when he'd finished (I assume, I wasn't looking at his todger!!!) from the corner of my eye (I did NOT look at his todger directly) I saw him take the paper towel and squeeze it out over his willy.

....thoughts?

12 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I didn't know whether to post this toilet story after my last one when I was accused of looking at willies and the like, but I thought I'd share it anyway. A fun friday morning toilet tale.

I was having a tinkle at a urinal when my colleague came over to the other urinal next to me. We were making small talk (not looking at each other's todgers!) when I noticed he put a wet paper towel on the kind of shelf in front of us.

Then when he'd finished (I assume, I wasn't looking at his todger!!!) from the corner of my eye (I did NOT look at his todger directly) I saw him take the paper towel and squeeze it out over his willy.

....thoughts?

My wife suggested I wipe instead of shake, I suggested she gets the case down from on top of the wardrobe. Is this man a freak, this is like when people *people* here said they wipe stood up.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

....thoughts?

I meant to say the other day, I was going for a piss next to my manager in the bogs and I'm sure he did the slap his leg thing.  I'm not sure about squeezing water over your willy but it's sometimes handy to have some blotting paper.  Not in the urinals though, that's weird.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

My wife suggested I wipe instead of shake, I suggested she gets the case down from on top of the wardrobe. Is this man a freak, this is like when people *people* here said they wipe stood up.

Without wanting to start the debate again, I be one of them.

• Like 1

Reading this and all the other stuff from the past really makes me wonder what we don't yet know about all you weirdos.

• Like 1

I never understood the shake method as it still leaves a bit of wee residue which then gets on your boxers, where as dabbing solves it completely?

Plus standing to wipe your arse? C'mon man.

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I never understood the shake method as it still leaves a bit of wee residue which then gets on your boxers, where as dabbing solves it completely?

Plus standing to wipe your arse? C'mon man.

If I do a wee wee in a public loo I usually dab the dribbles on whoever is stood next to me at the urinal .

It's a great way to make new friends.

• Like 3

Just now, Brumerican said:

If I do a wee wee in a public loo I usually dab the dribbles on whoever is stood next to me at the urinal .

It's a great way to make new friends.

I've trained mine to sniff the last dribble back up, the way you normally would with bogies.

Â