General Chat

Stevo985

20 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

The concept of getting shitfaced boggles my mind. Its not enjoyable at all. Think I stopped doing it in my early twenties and since just prefer a few quiet real ales or a few glasses of wine with a meal amongst friends. 

Same. I'm not going to deny I used to do it, but its something I grew out. 

Plus if I get wrecked the hangover lasts 5 days now! 

26 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I think I'm in trouble. Wife took her mum shopping and she's going to come back to her beloved boy with a crop 4

Has your missus fired out sprog number 3 yet? I thought she was in labour last week?

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Has your missus fired out sprog number 3 yet? I thought she was in labour last week?

She had contractions from 1 o'clock early hours Monday until 10.30 Monday morning then it stopped. Midwife said it's false labour and common. Mucus plug came away on Tuesday which is always a good sign but still nothing :) twice now she's convinced me it was happening so sod it now. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

The concept of getting shitfaced boggles my mind. Its not enjoyable at all. Think I stopped doing it in my early twenties and since just prefer a few quiet real ales or a few glasses of wine with a meal amongst friends. 

You sure you're British and not French.

They're a shit waste of energy, effort and money, unless you can fill them with water over WiFi, you're either boiling too much water, or you have to remember to top up the kettle after each cup to the right amount you'll want next time.

Then they'll almost certainly drop support for it within a couple of years and you'll be left with an expensive shit kettle that no longer works over WiFi.

The security on them is always a joke, as well.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

I remember seeing an advert for a wifi washing machine and my initial thought was that it was a huge waste of money and technology, then after a few moments thinking about very It it would actually be really useful.

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

it's almost as though heavy metal appeals specifically to small under developed brains

I love it. 

Wait... hang on... 

Â