General Chat

Stevo985

15 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just on way to hospital to have a 3 hour operation on my ear to have some bone removed or something like that. Not looking forward to it.

once it's out you've got 15 minutes to get out and disappear from the grid

LED_blink_320.gif

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just on way to hospital to have a 3 hour operation on my ear to have some bone removed or something like that. Not looking forward to it.

I'm guessing it's out now? How you feeling? What kind of bone was it, trombone? Benito Carbone?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

And now there's a massive cyber-attack on the NHS...

You click on something you shouldn't have whilst using the wifi?  :detect:

4 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

And now there's a massive cyber-attack on the NHS...

You click on something you shouldn't have whilst using the wifi?  :detect:

He can't hear you. 

• Like 1

Sat there from 7.30 until 1.30 only for the surgeon to come and tell me they have had to cancel the operation. They had me down for grommets to be put in my ear instead of the major ear surgery I was meant to have. Sat there waiting in this stupid nightie and a pair of  knee high tights for hours and then he came to my bedside and explained that they had made a mistake with what I was meant to be having done. They just didn't have the time to fit me in so it was a day wasted.

34 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Sat there from 7.30 until 1.30 only for the surgeon to come and tell me they have had to cancel the operation. They had me down for grommets to be put in my ear instead of the major ear surgery I was meant to have. Sat there waiting in this stupid nightie and a pair of  knee high tights for hours and then he came to my bedside and explained that they had made a mistake with what I was meant to be having done. They just didn't have the time to fit me in so it was a day wasted.

Vote Labour. 

• Like 2

Am I glad today is over. Quiet afternoon so it dragged like hell.

Edited by Xela

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Go private

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

How much would that cost? 

£1k - £2k at a guess.

Depends on time and money v convenience i guess.

I'm lucky I get it as part of my job. Little Aston hospital were great when I had to go there. I wouldn't have a tube inserted into my anus anywhere else! :D

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

£1k - £2k at a guess.

Depends on time and money v convenience i guess.

I'm lucky I get it as part of my job. Little Aston hospital were great when I had to go there. I wouldn't have a tube inserted into my anus anywhere else! :D

How the other half live eh.

14 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

How much would that cost? 

Sorry to hear your slot was cancelled. My advice is to keep on top of them to re arrange. I suspect they didn't tell you when you were going to be rebooked for , so you may be waiting a week or so for the letter. On Monday phone that department to ask them and explain, as the staff will try and bump you up. 

Otherwise it'll pop up merely as a task for someone to book you in and maybe without priority. If you have a named consultant phone their extension and it'll get you to their PA, between them and the booking team, if you want to, they will have influence to speed up your rebooking. Hardly ground shaking advice bud but if you want this done quickly, despite the f- around you have had, you can get on top of them a slight bit to get seen sooner. 

Edit yeah as I mean the waiting list will most likely be booked out for weeks ahead and that the wait time for the letter alone is maybe a week or two let alone the slot they give you. The equivalent of a polite complaint , will get you seen sooner if , you go through the PA or directly with the booking team

Edited by Midfielder

26 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Sorry to hear your slot was cancelled. My advice is to keep on top of them to re arrange. I suspect they didn't tell you when you were going to be rebooked for , so you may be waiting a week or so for the letter. On Monday phone that department to ask them and explain, as the staff will try and bump you up. 

Otherwise it'll pop up merely as a task for someone to book you in and maybe without priority. If you have a named consultant phone their extension and it'll get you to their PA, between them and the booking team, if you want to, they will have influence to speed up your rebooking. Hardly ground shaking advice bud but if you want this done quickly, despite the f- around you have had, you can get on top of them a slight bit to get seen sooner. 

Edit yeah as I mean the waiting list will most likely be booked out for weeks ahead and that the wait time for the letter alone is maybe a week or two let alone the slot they give you. The equivalent of a polite complaint , will get you seen sooner if , you go through the PA or directly with the booking team

Im booked in again for 16th of June. 

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Im booked in again for 16th of June. 

Ok dude well as said if you want sooner, power lies with the PA, who wont want to hear from you ever again and may have a word. Right mess around you had there mate but at least you got to wear the stockings. Hope that's a first

2 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Ok dude well as said if you want sooner, power lies with the PA, who wont want to hear from you ever again and may have a word. Right mess around you had there mate but at least you got to wear the stockings. Hope that's a first

The stockings definitely made the day bearable. Man, I felt like a woman.

• Like 1

Â