General Chat

Stevo985

39 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

@lapal_fan doesn't look like Jim Carrey, unfortunately. He looks more like Heath Ledger, if he never became an actor and instead opened a chip shop.

Like Ledger right now or when he was alive?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rob182 said:

Hmm. You're not an office creep @Paddywhack , just a 'bumbling fool', I'd say.

@lapal_fan doesn't look like Jim Carrey, unfortunately. He looks more like Heath Ledger, if he never became an actor and instead opened a chip shop.

I'm basically Heath Ledger and Mr Tickles love child :lol: 

I looked boss with longer hair, might have to give it another go.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

On Friday, I was asked last minute to join my colleague in a room for half an hour. I had no idea what it was for but it turned to be a presentation about credit scores that my colleague will be giving in universities and job centres etc and he was just giving a dry run in front of a little audience to get some feedback.

As the presentation went on people starting asking questions about credit scores and starting talking about times they were rejected for credit, loans or mortgages and so I did as well. I talked about a loan I had rejected, how I had credit rejected once when buying something from a shop and just about my general finances.

It was only after the presentation I found out everybody else was just making up their scenarios in order to give my colleague examples of what some people may ask. I was then complimented for making up with such good scenarios.

Didn't you wonder why you were the only person crying? :crylaugh: 

That's so funny.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

On Friday, I was asked last minute to join my colleague in a room for half an hour. I had no idea what it was for but it turned to be a presentation about credit scores that my colleague will be giving in universities and job centres etc and he was just giving a dry run in front of a little audience to get some feedback.

Did you say there is no such things as credit scores? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Is this a joke I'm not getting? Was everything I learnt in that presentation fake news?

Ha. No, its just that there is no such thing as a definitive credit score. Each lender has different criteria, be it an algorithm for auto approval or judgemental approval from an individual within a credit team. When people say "I can't believe I was declined, I have a credit score of 912" it means absolutely nothing. 

• Like 1

Â