General Chat

Stevo985

37 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Edit: Googled number 4. Never heard of them.

You may not have heard of the band, but you'll certainly know one of the singer's other bands. You'll be hearing him a lot, no doubt, over the next month or so.

"Well I wish it could be Christmas everyday...."

• Like 1

Found out somebody I know has been arrested on a VERY serious charge. I mean, 'make me want to punch him square in the face' charge. Have known him for 20 years, he has a family, two kids. Just what the **** do these people think? I'm disgusted and angry as well as shocked.

14 hours ago, DK82 said:

Found out somebody I know has been arrested on a VERY serious charge. I mean, 'make me want to punch him square in the face' charge. Have known him for 20 years, he has a family, two kids. Just what the **** do these people think? I'm disgusted and angry as well as shocked.

the shocking thing is you just dont know whos into that kind of shit. could be your neighbour,boss,family members etc etc.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DK82 said:

Innocent until proven guilty though. 

• Like 3

Sorry I haven't been around for a while chaps, I know you were all wondering: 'Where's Ginks gone?' Well in truth I haven't gone anywhere, I've just been busy with work and it was also my 30th birthday last Sunday so I've had stuff to do, writing my will, funeral arrangements, life insurance plans that sort of thing ;)

Anyway, I've been on here and there catching up on the everyday happenstances of my favourite online reprobates. As for me, the only story worthy of any note is that I got a lovely new 43" TV on Black Friday as a 30th birthday treat and managed to knock it off the stand and completely destroy it not even after 24 hours of ownership. I was then too busy (and drunk) to sort it before the 48 hour deadline Curry's PC World usually have in place for returns and refunds, but after a few phone calls, a trip back to the store and a wee bit of truth stretching, I got it replaced.

• Like 3

Â