General Chat

Stevo985

9 hours ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Stereophonics are the epitome of that bland anthem rock that drowned out the airwaves during the early to mid 00s. Gladly forgotten.

In the politest terms possible...

you're **** wrong.

Thats your opinion of course...but most of the 'phonics success was built off that era, which they **** hated, but you listen to Word Gets Around and get back to me.

Edited by AVFC_Hitz
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:
21 hours ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:
Stereophonics are the epitome of that bland anthem rock that drowned out the airwaves during the early to mid 00s. Gladly forgotten.

In the politest terms possible...

you're **** wrong.

Thats your opinion of course...but most of the 'phonics success was built off that era, which they **** hated, but you listen to Word Gets Around and get back to me.

I'm with this, as soon as you say mid 00s... Phonics were on their at down by then, word gets around was 97, performance and cocktails was 99, then they went a bit greatest hits on the next 2 albums and released handbags and glad rags etc and went middle of the road by the time they hit Dakota the transition was complete but at the start they were a brilliant band

There are a couple of songs, traffic for example, that are just shy of being oasis / verve level of the 90s are ours utter brilliance

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i remember some dude giving me the phonics performance and cocktails album to lend when i was at college doing a bricklaying course. i gave it him back the day after and said bro they dont even riff.

Music snob! ;)

I like Mr Writer, from the Stereophonics

6 minutes ago, PongRiddims said:

I'm phasing out all of the lowlife 'mates' I have and you know what, life without is absolutely beautiful. Keep the good strong core, **** the shitmunchers

Surround yourself with good decent people and you will have a good life

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PongRiddims said:

I'm phasing out all of the lowlife 'mates' I have and you know what, life without is absolutely beautiful. Keep the good strong core, **** the shitmunchers

ive had plenty of them.nowadays i hardly knock about with anyone and it dont bother me one bit as i enjoy my own company.

Â