General Chat

Stevo985

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

not entirely sure I know who Jack Whitehall is ..is he the posh bloke that does a show with his dad ?

No, he's the posh unfunny word removed that does a show with his dad.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

page 12 of the manual: troubleshooting

problem 1.0 will not release my cock from type 3000 sani vaj receptacle

solution - unit will need to be returned to manufacturer

I may have given this subject too much thought.

In view of the fault  .... do you have to return yourself with the unit or chop your cock off 

I seem to be giving this too much thought as well

• Like 1

Aston Villa was just an answer on Pointless, and a bluenose gave the answer. They got through, and I'm currently hoping they don't win the jackpot.

They didn't. She was quite fit, though.

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

They didn't. She was quite fit, though.

Automatically dropped to 4/10 WNB, after she revealed her allegiances to the dark side. I laughed when they lost. Tough questions in the final round, mind. 

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said: They didn't. She was quite fit, though.

Automatically dropped to 4/10 WNB, after she revealed her allegiances to the dark side. I laughed when they lost. Tough questions in the final round, mind. 

I'd have gone for the Peter Greenaway films. Although I was very surprised that "The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover" would have been the highest scorer, yet "The Draughtsman's Contract" was pointless.

I was at an 'honesty' cafe on Friday, in which instead of paying for food/coffee etc you simply put a donation, whatever you can afford, into a box. I got coffee, standard black coffee that in terms of actual value was probably worth 20p as it was clearly Nescafe. However I donated £2, and I like to think I did that because that tends to be the standard price for a decent cup of coffee, however in truth I gave more because I felt a strange and overwhelming sense of guilt that pressured me into putting more into the box. What a horrible experience. Give me a large corporation and their overpriced festive coffees any day.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Fell off a table yesterday whilst ... decorating part of the garage.

What sort of strange cove decorates his garage? It's a garage ffs!

Let that be a lesson to you.

(sympathies nevertheless).

55 minutes ago, blandy said:

What sort of strange cove decorates his garage? It's a garage ffs!

Let that be a lesson to you.

Garage / Man Cave and soon to be fitness suite and den for the kids. I'd sectioned off an area for their fitness bike thing and a treadmill they've got for Christmas. Was changing the lino and generally painting everything white. 

Yep, injured myself setting up a fitness area.

• Like 1

Â