General Chat

Stevo985

Thanks, going to be doing a nursing course. Was doing IT before and just wasn't for me.

Just been watching videos of students talking about the course and I'm going to be fookin busy for the next 3 years, just need January to come now.

fanny_urinal.jpg

Not far off six figures. I think thats enough need to concentrate on actually being fit enough not to fail now

:shock: six figures!

is that with a decimal point ie: £1000.00 :winkold: 8)

nah, well done on collecting that much sponsorship, and hope you complete the challenge.

Thanks, going to be doing a nursing course... going to be fookin busy for the next 3 years, just need January to come now.

If that's a degree, my girlfriend and a few of our friends have done the same.

They could do with a few blokes - they do a lot of lifting, bad backs aplenty in nursing.

On the bright side - drunken debauchery with mostly female company.

Going out with a gaggle of nurses is usually a hoot.

Doctors parties are a bit crap - Doctor In The House & M*A*S*H* had me believing there'd be laced punch and a bottle of NO2.

No such luck.

Riding a bike from London to Paris, twice soon. For charity naturally!

I've considered doing that. I was talking to a couple of reps while watching the Tour Of Britain in Barnstaple last year and reckon with a bit more training (and a new seat and some more Endura padded shorts) I could do it.

Next year though. :winkold:

the statue of Josiah Mason on the island at Chester rd / Orphanage rd is looking the best it's ever been........England bib and a lovely bobble hat to go with it

I bet he's spinning in his grave after today

Did anyone watch Top Gear tonight?

It was absolutely brilliant!

Watched it with the missus last night. That Reliant Robin section was the funniest thing on TV in years. We were both howling with laughter, and were still trying to suppress the odd giggle hours later. Very, very funny indeed.

Did anyone watch Top Gear tonight?

It was absolutely brilliant!

Last nights show must have cost £50 to put together but was by far one of the better episodes I have seen. There were some genuine comedic moments all through that episode .

I believe they do count as one your 5 pies a day ;)

In other news I've just been for a blood test, who'd have have guessed blood letting would be so fast. Last time it took ages, and filled up a vial that was probably best described as a Coke 2l bottle.

Maybe last time there were a lot of different things to test you for........maybe. My problem was that in my recent visit to the hospital the needle they stab you with and leave in your arm for the drip....does it have to be almost 3 inches long? I still have bruises on my arm!!!

Nah, last time they were looking for a single gene. This time they took 3 vials (and I've no idea what for >_>)and it took a minute, last time took about 5 mins and the vial was enormous.

I hate those drip ones as well, only had it once and it was not nice, and thats speaking as someone who is alright with needles.

Nah, last time they were looking for a single gene. This time they took 3 vials (and I've no idea what for >_>)and it took a minute, last time took about 5 mins and the vial was enormous.

I hate those drip ones as well, only had it once and it was not nice, and thats speaking as someone who is alright with needles.

I don't care about needles really. Or blood for that matter. But I do care about a far too large needle being left in my arm for long periods of time. So are you ok then?

Â